• 1318 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9517 Players Online
  • 8199 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Kit in Cake Wars?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Dellas, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Hello!

My favorite kit would have to be the snowball kit because the snowball is a perfect substitute for the fishing rod. Fishing rods are commonly used in pvp, and using the snowball kit enhances that pvp style even greater.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  2. Snowball kit has to be the best. I don't have it but everyone who uses it gets insane combos.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  3. I would probably have to say the Builder kit. I'm not amazing at using Frosting so it's not my favorite to use, but I know a lot of people who are good at it haha. I like the comfort of knowing that I can build platforms easily without having to spend bricks. Archer used to be my favorite since I like using archer-based kits in any game, but Builder grew on me after I started using it more.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  4. I use frosting kit mainly in cake wars due to the fact that you get good combos. I sometimes use builder kit to rush to the middle if bridging was not my best thing to do.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  5. I completely agree with this, I have the same thinking whenever I play cake wars. It is comforting to know there'll be a block there when I need it :D

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  6. Builder, because I just plat over other ppl and drop on them and its funny

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  7. Heyo!

I personally prefer the snowballer kit. Just like any other ordinary PVP based game, there are fishing rods to help prevent knockback on your end, to get extra combs, and help try to rod people away. I'd say that's similar to the snowballer kit. I use to use the builder kit when I didn't achieve the snowballer kit. I enjoyed how the builder kit has platforms and has a way of how to use different techniques.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. Frosting is just too good to pass up! My friends have it and I envy them so much. It's not insanely powerful, but initiating a fight with snowballs can give you a huge advantage at times. The knockoff kills are also super cheesy and I love them!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  9. I haven’t played Cake Wars for a while, but my favorite kit will be Frosting. Of course, I do love using this kit because I can be able to attack opponents efficiently. I am not good at PvP, so don’t try to go easy on me haha. Hopefully, I can have the chance to play Cake Wars with my friends one day.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  10. Hiyaa!!
    My favorite kit definitely would be frosting if I had to choose, it's usually my main kit but it depends who I play with. Usually if I'm in a group of better pvpers, I'll go builder to help rush faster but when I'm usually alone or in duos, I'll play frosting because I find it a lot more fun in the pvp aspect of the game. I definitely agree with you that it's like having a fishing rod in basic vanilla pvp.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  11. My favorite kit would most definitely have to be frosting kit! Whenever I PvP, I use a rod and this just seems like the perfect substitution while I play Cake Wars with friends. The frosting (snowballs) helps create space between me and my opponent and helps me with combos. I also just like to knock people off using frosting lol.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  12. I have the most fun with archer even though it's probably my kit with the worst win percentage (aside from warrior because lol that kit is so bad it doesnt even count). Frosting can be fun but I still have a negative stigma about using it due to what it was at launch up until around a year ago. Builder is just flat good, mobility and the ability to essentially wall off bridges is super helpful (and has been meta for like cw's entire existence) , though I don't really find it as fun as running around mid taking potshots with a bow.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  13. Frosting is certainly the most skillful kit, however I use builder a lot since I have trouble using snowballs/rods in pvp games. Builder just makes it much easier to move around and it also helps me practice my speed-bridging. Also platting up is really fun lol.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  14. My Two favorite kits would be a close tie between Frosting and Builder. As much as I love to use the snowballs as a replacement for a fishing rod, I usually use Builder to rush to beacons as quick as possible.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  15. Well I'd say Warrior and Builder because builder let's me build my way to victory and defend my cake, and Warrior because I am not a good pvpist so if I have low health when I kill someone, I can gain 3 extra hearts :D/

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  16. everyone really happy with frost fails to realise how most of the time you can easily dodge the frosting and then combo the **** out of the frost reliant

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  17. This thread makes me realise archer is still underrated.

archer main for life

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  18. Eh, I personally believe Archer kit was OP when u got an arrow every like 3 or 5 seconds, and that was what helped me easily get first blood achievement on Cake Wars (just knock people off bridges at the start of the game) but I haven't tried it in a while so I'm not sure, but personally builder is my favourite kit since I don't have frosting and also it makes building bridges so EASY. Also, I think nearly everyone has forgotten this but like 2 years ago when I was on last, people used to use this meta tactic where u trap someone thats on a bridge by building a staircase that goes 2 blocks high (in a backwards L shape) then use the 'Deploy Platform' when someone gets in the range of the 3 by 3 area and make them suffocate and while they are trying to break the wool to stop suffocating, just hit them from above. If you die, chances are u've made them die too from suffocation since you keep them at bay whilst they hit you back. It used to be really popular but soon people found counters and recognised when someone was trying to do it.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  19. Archer so I can fight back the autoclickers <3 (JK FROSTING & BUILDER BEST WW)

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  20. Hello!

i definitely love the builder kit! its a reliable and easy kit to use within the game and can get you places very easy when rushing with a team or going to capture the sidegens!

- Tearfuls

Posted Feb 3, 2021