• 382 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6219 Players Online
  • 5837 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Kit in Cake Wars?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Dellas, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Hey y'all! It's Dellas/Caid! I'm wondering what's your guy's favorite Kits in Cake Wars! I know mine used to be frosting, but now it's Archer! I love all the Kits though! Lmk below!

-Dellas/Caid

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. archer

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter and Dellas like this.
  3. Hello!

I personally prefer the builder kit, although I do have access to all the kits. I don't like to spend my bricks on building objects, and feel that Builder is the best, it let's me put focus onto the side beacons or rushing mid while being able to spend my bricks on an iron sword/armor instead. I find it truly the most versatile kit in Cake Wars.

-n2l

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  4. warrior

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  5. Heyo!
    Personally, I really enjoy playing with the builder kit. I enjoy being able to have blocks / platforms accumulate over time, making it easier to bridge to the center quickly. Another really good point that @Itsn2l stated is that using the kit enables us to save bricks to use on other things such as swords and armor to be able to rush.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  6. Hey! I prefer the builder kit. I always forget to bring blocks with me and it helps with clutches and quickly covering the cake. I do also like Archer, but it's not my favorite as even though I'm extremely good with a bow, two arrows isn't that many and if I need a bow I'll just buy one.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  7. Hey n2l! I completely agree with you on spending bricks on building resources!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
    OP OP

9. Exactly me right there! I push a cake and I forget blocks so when/if I need to retreat I end up falling in the void.

OP OP
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  10. Awesome! I love that builder kit can get to mod really fast, and when I have a full tel using it we can go to mid with "Wool Platforms", and then use our blocks to push bases!

OP OP
  11. Same <3

I love knocking people off bridges;)

OP OP
  12. You guys all have amazing points to why your choice kit is your favorite!!

Thanks for letting me know and I enjoyed reading and replying to them all so far!

-Dellas/Caid

OP OP
  13. I've always played with the Builder kit on both Java and Bedrock. It is a fast way to get block, and on Bedrock I can quickly cover up the cake and rush. On Java I like it so I can get to emerald beacons fast, and get emeralds quickly.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  14. I used to play the builder kit all the time (first because I didn't know there were kits, and then after because I didn't find a use for the others). But after I got introduced to snowball, I have not looked back. I love using a fishing rod in PvP, and the snowball is an excellent substitute for that, and allows me to perform way better than I would without it. I know the builder kit was extremely useful as well, but I am practicing speedbridging/building to overcome that loss, so I will always go with snowballer from now on!

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  15. Seems to be a common theme here but yeah builder is also my most played, generally just because it lets me get an early rush off when I solo queue before I immediately lose my cake and die. I've toyed with frosting a little bit here and there but it doesn't feel like it does enough kb to make an impact a lot of the time imo. To each their own, I suppose.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  16. Hey S1KH!! I totally see the Fishing Rod/Snow Ball similarities! Thanks for the reply!

Have a amazing day,

-Dellas/Caid

OP OP
  17. Hey illum! Loved your response, It's defiantly a hard trade off for solo queues so that helps me see benefits for builder, and other kits!

Thanks for your response,

-Dellas / Caid

OP OP
  18. Hey Knazamn! I agree that getting emeralds fast is defiantly very nice!

Thanks for your response,

-Dellas / Caid

OP OP
  19. Is this secretly a post where you can figure out how to defeat us based on what kit we have should we find you in a game :P

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    S1KH likes this.
  20. Hello there!

Seems like I found a sweet thread around here in the forums. My favorite kit in Cake Wars would be Builder, the reason why is because it gives you 16 hardened blocks at the start of the game which can result into you using it to bridge to the other side or use it for defense which is a good strategy so people without axes would take a lot of time breaking your defense with their bare hands. Also it spawns 6 blocks at maximum and you get one every 6 seconds, so you can just store it in your chest which helps you save up some blocks for yourself.

Posted Dec 18, 2020