• 1610 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8410 Players Online
  • 6800 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Hangout Spots

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pubbsby, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hello!

There are so many places to hang out with your friends, family, etc.. What are your favorite personal/public hangout destinations?

My favorite hangout place is probably my school's garden. Days before quarantine, I used to break in with my friends inside of our middle school. The middle school surrounds a small, decorative garden that started as a school project a few years ago. My friends and I lounged around and chatted on a platform with chairs and a campfire in the middle. Also, another of my favorite places in my home. Man, I wish I could still see them.

Thanks!

P.S. Do not break in/trespass anywhere. Trust me, it's not fun being caught.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Talahai likes this.
  2. Great question man! My favorite place to hangout is probably outside in the park! It is fun to play activities with your friends. It is also the time where you can exercise and spend time outside. Also, if there is a nearby city that has a lot of buildings, I would go into one with my friends and play Hide-And-Seek or tag.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. I'm more of a stay-at-home type gal, so my favorite place to hang out with my friends would probably be in my dorm's lounge watching a movie, or in my dorm room chilling with them. That being said, due to quarantine I am no longer on campus so naturally even if I wanted to head out of the dorm to hang with people, I couldn't. And boy, do I miss that! The real tragedy is that my best friend, who lived on the same floor as me at my university, also lives on my street back in my hometown (where I am now)... but I still can't see her, due to the quarantine!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. Giants causeway, In Northern Ireland it is a hexagonal rock feature that spans for miles, it's nice to jsut sit there and watch the sea and feel the breeze.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    ChrissyTheFish likes this.
  5. Well, I'm not much of an outdoors person, but when comic-con rolls along here in NYC, I go nuts, absolutely nuts as I literally get tunnel vision trying to do over 100 things at once lmao. But other than that, if a really popular new movie comes along and its mid-summer/early winter, my go-to spot is the theaters lol.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. Almost anywhere exept Canda because it's WAY to cold

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. Nice thread! I have a couple of places I love to hang out! Preferably I love to chill at the mall! I barely e=even buy stuff there but just the feel and the food court has a nice and fun vibe.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  8. I'm probably the most introverted person in my friend group, but if I were to hangout outside with my friends it would be at Tim Hortons. I'm in Canada so Tim Hortons is basically everywhere.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Look_Dan likes this.
  9. I usually hang out with my friends during breakfast or lunch so the best choices are places where we can eat or have a coffee together. I also have a friend group composed of people who love watching movies so we can also go to the cinema.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  10. I really like just being at my desk or downstairs at my Piano or in my living room! I love being outdoors as well, sitting at a bench next to where I'm growing plants or sat on my lawn doing something like badminton with my family - that's always fun! ​

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  11. I'm always at my desktop, I don't hang out anywhere and I don't have a special spot, the only other place I spend a lot of time at is the lunch table at school.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  12. Yo!

My favorite hangout spot is more of an in-general answer; I would have to say anywhere outside in nature is great for me. I have always enjoyed the outdoors and like the weather, especially cold breezes. Being outside just feels so right for me, so whenever I get the chance I like to go on hikes or just sit in a chair outside and read. Very peaceful. :)

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  13. I read this as sports, so I am going to give a hangout/social sport response because I refuse to accept that this says spots. I would say tennis is a very good hangout/social sport at all times, and especially now. You are either having fun, playing for fun or playing a competitive game with friends when you play tennis. The general layout of the game and where the players are positioned is really helpful right now as everyone is supposed to be social distancing, and when playing tennis the only contact that you technically have with the other player/s is holding the same ball when serving. So if you want to stay social and fit during these times, play tennis with a friend!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  14. I have a few places in mind. We have a really good microbrewery about 5 minutes away from my house that serves really good, high quality beverages and the food is great too. What I like is that they also support a lot of businesses around us, like they got all their bread from the bakery right beside and they're involved in the community which is awesome. My friends and I will usually go there once a week in the summer because that's when we're all working full time and don't have as much time to see each other but all the money to spend! Usually we'll go at around 7 or 8 since we're all guaranteed to be done work and we'll just get some drinks, share charcuterie boards and get other food and just catch up. There is also a cafe just down the road from it that I love, I often go there to meet with friends to do schoolwork or I'll go there to meet with someone who is visiting from out of town. It's a really nice, relaxing atmosphere and they have really good espresso, soups and sandwiches.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    xGetRekted and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  15. I would have to agree with Tilgorn; anywhere outside is very relaxing, even going to the park to sit. Nature is beautiful to admire, lay back, and enjoy the weather.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  16. I have a couple places I guess.
    There’s a Starbucks right by my high school that’s my favorite place to hang out. I know it isn’t the most original thing but I remember before quarantine I went there before mock trial to hang out with friends twice a week. I would often meet up with people there after school and before school, and sometimes we’d go during lunch too.
    There’s a patio area in my high school I always hang out in with friends. We hang out there during break and lunch, it’s a great meetup spot for us. That would be another one of my favorite places.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  17. Hi there!

During the winter I don't really have any hangout spots with my friends but during late spring and summer I have this really fun park next to my house! My friends and I always hang out there and play on the swings and just talk about other things and school and such and it's super fun, we always hang out at the swings or this little tube thing that 1 person can sit in and someone spins it and that is also super fun!

Posted Apr 10, 2020