• 1063 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3642 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Genre Of Music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 10, 2020.

1. What is your favorite genre of music to listen to? Mine is Pop/R&B and occasionally some Rap.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    IamBookBanned and °3° like this.
  2. pop

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. Mine is rap, pop, rock, and heavy metal. Most of the music in my playlists fall under those genres.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  4. Rock

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  5. hey!
    mine would definitely have to be pop- it's the one that I've been listening to the longest, I'm obsessed with quite a few albums, songs, and artists...
    I enjoy listening to pop music because it is a way to express oneself- that can be connected to real life scenarios that are happening in your life right now.
    >> A favorite of mine (Rewrite the Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya) is an amazing depiction of the feeling when fate itself is seems to be against you and how things can turn so bad that you wonder if you can change the path that is laid out for you, hence the name, rewrite the stars... but yeah, enough about that short quick rant about one of my favorite songs :p

I have been listening to a bit of EDM these days and it's a great study music that doesn't get me distracted from my work like pop songs do... but I would still say that I prefer pop music.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    °3° likes this.
  6. My taste in music really varies from song to song. Although I'd have to say one of my preferred genres is pop. I really like the original music and lyrics and just the general beat behind most pop songs. My favorite band has to be AJR though, they have song really catch songs. Right @neotheater? Anyways, I can't wait to see what everyone else likes to listen to!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    neotheater and _Prof_ like this.
  7. I personally like country music and when the holiday comes around I quite enjoy listening to Christmas music. Although I do enjoy a good 5sos song I would much prefer to listen to country when I have the time.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  8. Personally, I like pop rock. (I believe) Imagine Dragons is in this genre, which is why I like it. Imagine Dragons is by far the best band in my opinion, however, I do like other types of songs, such as some by Marshmello, Post Malone, and Trevor Daniel. I could listen to Imagine Dragons all day, and I know most of their songs, and love them. The rest have a few good songs, but ultimately I would choose Imagine Dragons over and over again. I appreciate you posting this!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  9. Hey!

Believe it or not, I am open to anything and if I hear a good song I can appreciate it no matter what genre it may be. However, pop music does resonate with my ears and many of the iconic artists today take advantage of people's love for it. I will hear a new pop song and I will listen to it for days on end, get slightly bored of it, then listen to it regularly but not as much. Then a few months later I will hear it again and go "Ew. How did I listen to that?" It is ever changing and there is a new release for every day which is another reason why I like it.

Like you I am also listening to rap more now and really getting into it! My playlist is starting to become divided between pop and some rap songs I have downloaded. If it doesn't get you moving then nothing will!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  10. Queen,Beatles ABBA,Led Zeppelin old rock! todays music is just autotune

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    °3° likes this.
  11. I like all genres, but I don't really like Kpop.
    I am not a Boomer, but I like Queens. I started to listen their songs after watching JoJo where main characters had powers that were named after some songs and bands.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  12. I've recently gotten into Indie music, I find it's a change from the ususal and I really enjoy it because of that. I also like the calm aspect of indie folk music because its chill and has no repetitive or harsh high pitch sounds, or yelling :) . It's easy on the brain and its not distracting in any way. That's why I like it

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  13. yare yare

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  14. Sono chi do sadameeee!

Posted Jan 11, 2020