• 1259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5994 Players Online
  • 4735 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Game

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Epicbuilder435, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hello!
    Today I wanted to start a thread and have people respond with their favorite game on the Mineplex server and why. I just wanted to see what everyone likes and see if it compares with mine so feel free to comment below!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. Hey,
    my favourite game at the moment would have to be Nano. It's a bunch of mini-games put into a fast-paced rotation which is just very fun. In my opinion, it's much more relaxing than some of the other games on the network. I also enjoy Paintball and Super Smash Mobs, especially when playing with friends.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. I definitely enjoy Sg the most, but if MP has solo CW that probably wouldn't be the case due to me not fearing the incompetence of potential teammates.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. For sure Skywars though I play it on Bedrock rather than Java.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. My absolute favorite game on the Mineplex server would have to be Master Builders. I enjoy this game so much as it gives me around 5 minutes to express myself artistically within a given subject. My second favorite game on the Mineplex server is Domination. I am the best player on this gamemode and have knowledge of almost every skill.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    heckings likes this.
  6. Hello there! My favorite games would have to be Minestrike and Draw My Thing at the moment. Draw My Thing is a favorite of mine because I always enjoyed the Pictionary board games as a kid, and Minestrike is a favorite because I have also always enjoyed shooter games.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. Hey!

I think my favourite game would probably be Gladiators and Skywars as I like to pvp and duel other players, I enjoy just 1v1's but I also like skywars as you do not know what you will get from chests :)

- Lotix

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  8. Hello! At the moment, my favorite game would have to be Cake Wars. I just love the gameplay and the aspect about protecting a cake to live. It’s also a great game to play with friends. However, nano comes in a close second ;)

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  9. My favorite game would be Cake Wars. Cake Wars is very strategic and fun to play, plus I'm good at it. I also like NANO as well because it has a bunch of fun games.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  10. My favorite is cake wars. It has many different play styles!

Posted Apr 22, 2019