• 660 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8325 Players Online
  • 7665 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by traincar100, Apr 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Heya

My favourite gamemode on Mineplex has to be Cake Wars Duos. I used to love Speed Builders and Block Hunt more, however I have been enjoying playing CW Duos with @clipsmileyface over the past 5ish months. We don't really play SB or BH because he's not the best at either of them whereas I'm a god in living flesh.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  2. I mainly play Java, and my favourite game mode would probably be Skywars. I enjoy Speed Builders as well, especially if I’m looking to play something more relaxing. With that sad, when it comes to games I’ll play most of them as I find most enjoying, sometimes Skywars doesn’t fill up, so I’ll play Cake Wars or something else. If I play Bedrock, it’s usually just Skywars!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  3. Hey!

Nano Games takes the crown for this one, at least on Java. I'm frequenting Speed Builders at the moment to level up (what even is life if your shiny orange Mod tag doesn't match your level colour?), but I get more enjoyment out of Nano. There are so many different games to play and they rotate so quickly, meaning if you don't like one game in particular, you only have to wait two or three minutes tops before moving onto the next. My attention span isn't the longest so Nano suits me right down to the ground. There are a wide variety of games that test a multitude of skills, for example, PvP, parkour, building, quick thinking and so on. There's something for everyone in this gamemode - what's not to like about it?

I'm not an overly competitive person so I tend not to play any hardcore games all too often. I mainly stick to games within my comfort zone that I'm good at, which as you might guess, isn't PvP. I'm not the worst but I'm certainly not the best either - and that generally rules out Cake Wars on Java most of the time. I only play if I'm with friends or people who will carry me. I much prefer playing CW duos on Bedrock; granted it doesn't have as much content as Java, but the atmosphere isn't as sweaty or competitive. That's the dealbreaker for me when it comes to Java.

Over the next while, I'll most likely be continuing my road to level 60 by playing SB most of the time. After that though (or every so often if I get bored of SB) I'll be enjoying a few rounds of Nano, you might catch me around there!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  4. Well, this is a very hard question to answer. This is due to all games having their own unique playstyle and aspects. Nonetheless, I would say that Clans and Cake Wars are my favorite. For Clans, I have been playing for a very long time, and it has really grown on me. As for Cake Wars, I really enjoy playing it with my friends.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  5. Mineplex

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  6. More specifically, micro battles, turf wars, and blocc hunt. Master builders is also pretty fun if you haven't done the theme before.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  7. I personally don’t like micro battles but turf wars, block hunt and master builders are good game modes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2021
  8. In micro battles i like being an archer even tough i have terrible aim and the arrows are extremely slow, mostly just because it justifies me hiding on top of my teams structure until another team climbs it, in which case I taunt them by jumping off the edge.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  9. Hola traincar!

I mostly play on Java, but once in a while, I'll play on bedrock so I don't get the experience the bedrock lifestyle as some you do above. My favorite game on Java is easily Blockhunt. That was the first game I've ever played on Mineplex years ago back in 2014. I've made so many friends and memories from playing it over the years. I also really enjoy Cake Wars. I went through a Cake Wars phase for a while, but my all-time game is still Blockhunt. It's such a lowkey chill game (most of the time) and it's like hide and seek in real life - a game I love, haha. Thanks for making this post!

Posted May 1, 2021
  10. I used to play multiple games before, then Cake Wars and Nano games, and now I am here. I do play Nano games or Cake Wars rarely if my friend invites me to play. Unfortunately, I stopped playing them because I've been super busy outside of Mineplex and school. I really wish if I can go back in time in the 2014 and 2015 eras where I played a lot on Mineplex lol.

Posted May 3, 2021
  11. Hey!

My all-time favourite game has been Cake Wars for years but I find I only enjoy it when I'm playing with my friends which makes it hard to play all the time. When I'm not playing Cake Wars I also enjoy playing NANO by myself or with friends. I also like Super Smash Mobs but it's hard to find a lobby with people at the same skill level as me (not so good) so I don't play as much as I wish I did. I used to be pretty big on Bridges a few years ago but I haven't played it since then.

Posted May 3, 2021
  12. cakewars cakewarsduos speedbuilders skywarsSolo

Posted May 5, 2021
  13. Java: A tie between Skywars, Cake Wars, Bomb Lobbers & Death Tag

Bedrock: Skywars

Posted May 6, 2021
  14. I like to play speed builders on mineplex, I don't know how many of you have played it but you should try once!

Posted May 7, 2021
  15. Hiya

I really enjoy playing speed builders. (Even though I’m terrible) I also love playing block hunt and cakewars. I always seem to move around and I’m always playing something different that I claim is my favorite at that point in time

Posted May 7, 2021