• 686 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4065 Players Online
  • 3379 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by SomebodyElse1225, Nov 4, 2020.

?

Favorite minigame on Bedrock?

1. Block Hunt

2. Cake Wars

3. Castle Defense

4. Master Builders

5. Mob Arena

6. Skywars

7. Speed Builders

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What is your favorite minigame on Bedrock?

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  2. Im not on bedrock but I’d definitely say cake wars or speed builders!

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  3. Wow ok EVERYONE went for CakeWars :0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
  4. Skywars for me 100%. I quite like block hunt too however

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  5. I like skywars but I like cakewars more because I have been playing it for longer and have more wins. On bedrock skywars I tend to see more hackers then bedrock cakewars so that's why I choose cakewars.

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  6. Turf Wars :,)

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  7. Right now it's Skywars. :D

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  8. Definitely cakewars.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  9. As of right now, my favorite game is Skywars.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  10. For me, it's a tie between SkyWars and CakeWars! But in the end I did vote for CakeWars.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  11. Hia!

Although I am not really a Bedrock Player myself, there have been times where I logged on to the server to check things out! I can easily say that one of the most enjoyable games that I have actually sat down and played on Bedrock would be Block Hunt! This game mode is one of the most original games that has been on Mineplex Java forever, and I think it’s just very easy to play in terms of controls. In addition to easy controls, I really like the feeling of coming back to a game that has been a huge staple on Minecraft in general. Thank you for making this thread, and I can’t wait to see others favorite games on Bedrock.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  12. BlockHunt is so much fun! You can be anything (even a chicken). I've had a good laugh starting chicken revolutions against the hunters with my mates.

Although my favourite is CakeWars. Easy to understand, and you can always evolve your PvP strategies throughout!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  13. this was meant to be in quote with the mod Amg's reply sorry lmao

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  14. Hey!

I play java mainly, although when I do get on bedrock, I love seeing what the games are like there! I find it very fun to be able to play games on my Xbox and my phone. Personally, when I play bedrock on my PC, Speed Builders is my favorite as I think the builds are bigger and the time is longer, which I find to be a lot of fun. When I am on my Xbox, playing the mixed arcade is a lot of fun for me! I love being able to play Mineplex on my couch and being able to relax. On my phone, Mob Arena was one of my favorites, as I love it's simplicity and it reminds me of Halloween Havoc a lot.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  15. Hey!

My favorite game on the Bedrock platform is definitely Speed Builders. It's one of my favorite games on Java, so when I found out it was on Bedrock, I was ecstatic. Personally, I enjoy the functionality of the Bedrock version of the game a bit better. I love the ability to fly as opposed to strictly double jumping. It's also easier for me to win on the Bedrock version, so that's always a plus. It's definitely the game I've played the most on the network, and it will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for asking!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Irish_Hunter likes this.
  16. I was originally Cake wars, but I am now Sky wars since I want to grind up my levels fast and be on top of the leaderboard :D

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Irish_Hunter likes this.
  17. As for now, I actually have two favorite games in Mineplex Bedrock. It's Cake Wars and SkyWars, originally Cake Wars my favorite game overall, but since then I also got very interested in Sky Wars since it's a fast mini-game where you can earn tons amount of EXP and the way how the game is designed is completely amazing. Cake Wars is another different story, just collecting some bricks and traveling around everyone else's bases is completely awesome. Also capturing some Emerald Points gives me satisfaction for some reason but yeah, for me It's both Cake Wars and Skywars.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    ReJo likes this.