• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7508 Players Online
  • 4618 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Game

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Idin, Mar 31, 2020.

1. As an honorable mention though Block Hunt used to be my fav on my other account WalkingLibrary I played block hunt for way too long and found out all the options spots u could get to using good parkour.Now when I play I go to these spots and happen to not have the patience level to stay there for long enough.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  2. There was a thread asking a similar question, but I will answer it again I guess. Champions is definitely my favorite game mode of all time on Mineplex. It's one of the only reasons I still play this game, because I personally lose interest in casual games like Draw My Thing or other games. The idea that there are 5 different kits with different abilities really encouraged me to play the game a lot. I analyzed a lot about the Ranger kit, and grew fond of the kit. Longshot is a fun ability to play with, and I still play ranger with this kit. It is definitely a broken ability if you have skill in shooting from long range. In general though, that is my favorite game that I still play on Mineplex.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. Hey! I've been enjoying NANO Games recently as it's bundled with many different games inside of it. So either that or Cake Wars!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  4. My favorite game on Mineplex will have to be ssm or Cake wars, due to me enjoying pvp games a lot.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  5. Skywars is my favourite game. How fast you can just get kills resources etc is something I love. A fast game is the best game for me.Usually not much waiting expect if someone camps below mid island but then again you can find them with a compass and pickaxe down and eventually get the kill expect if you don't mind waiting for the world to corrupt

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. My favourite game on Bedrock would have to be Micro Battles, I just love how the outcome of the game is never the same, and I am also close to the Micro Battles leaderboards! On Java, I love Nano games, as it doesn't require much skill. (I'm bad at Java)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. oh obviously my first choice is cakewars. others would be skywars, gladiators, and pretty much just pvp games.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. One of the following three, CakeWars, Turf Wars or The Bridges

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. Yes!!!! Someone actually likes turf wars.

Posted Apr 2, 2020