• 276 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6761 Players Online
  • 6485 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite game other than Minecraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ItsJqke, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Hey! So as Mineplex has been down, I have been trying to play games other than minecraft, I have just not found that many that interest to me that much, I have been playing mainly FPS games that I used to play so much such as Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege, outside of FPS games I started playing more VR games, and my favorite is definitely Beat Saber, I want to know what games the community likes so I could maybe try them out. I know this has probably been asked before, but that still brings up the question: What is your favorite game aside from Minecraft?

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. Hey Jake! Stacking up money still, ay?

Anyways, aside from MC, my favorite games to play now are Cyberpunk, Call of Duty, or any smaller game I can find on Steam (Bloons, UNO). Even though I barely touch these games now as Mineplex has taken up a bunch of that free time, I still adventure to them every once in a while. I used to play Fortnite a lot, though now I only play when my brother wants me to and it doesn't go too well, you can ask @siee. He ends up raging before we can even finish a game so basically my fortnite experience is over

also jake make sure you are gonna be here at our playoff game tonight with the Trillionaires, we got a big game against some forums people..

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    WowCaleb, ItsJqke and siee like this.
  3. Hey Jake!

This one kinda goes with Free's thread from a couple of minutes ago and probably isn't surprising but my favourite game outside of Minecraft is Attack On Titan 2. Attack On Titan is my favourite show so when I found out they had a game of it I just had to get it. I play it on my Xbox and it follows the storyline of the show which I find really cool. The animation is also great and makes the game really enjoyable. I get to go through the story as my personalized character who is a member of the 104 Cadet Corps, along with the main characters of the show. Aside from the story mode, there are 2 others. A mode where you can play online with other people (unfortunately it isn't cross-platform) and you can play as any character you want, and one that covers season 3 part 2 of the anime (if I remember correctly). In the last game mode I mentioned, you play as whichever character had the most screen time for the given episode. Although unfortunately, I don't play many games other than Minecraft since Mineplex is kinda all I play nowadays haha. Great question! :D

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad, ItsJqke and ItsFree like this.
  4. Hi

This is a hard question for me to answer because my two answers are both game "franchises" and not so much games. Outside of Minecraft my two favourite games are the Pokemon Franchise and EA NHL Franchise. I have roughly 40 days (960 hours) since mid october 2020 when NHL 21 was released, and that's a game I play all the time. Pokemon has always been my favourite franchise, ahead of NHL, ahead of Minecraft, but I put it as a tie since there's no particular game in Pokémon that i'd play more than NHL or Minecraft. My favourite is Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and I've replayed them more than once.

Posted Jun 21, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad, siee and ItsJqke like this.
  5. pokemon is definitely a good franchise

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad and Eqsa like this.
  6. Hi!

My favourite game outside of Minecraft is the EA NHL franchise. Outside of Mineplex and Minecraft, I play hockey and have been playing hockey for 12 years now and I hope to play for many more. I've played NHL 94 all the way up till NHL 21 (@Eqsa I don't know if you meant NHL 21, but if you meant NHL 22 please tell me where you got it because I want it).

Anyways, being able to see my favourite players on TV in action was always super enjoyable for me, but playing as my favourite players made my dreams come true of one day playing in the NHL.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    siee and Eqsa like this.
  7. So ever since Mineplex has been down, I have been playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I bought the game because my dearest friend @Toki influenced me, and man, I do not regret it. I have always been a big fan of the Assassin Creed games (Assassin's Creed 2 being my absolute favorite, we stan Ezio), but I was unsure if I wanted to buy the latest one. Toki would always talk about how great it was, so I caved and eventually bought it. My favorite thing about the game is you get to play as a Viking, and Vikings are super cool. You can go around raiding and gathering supplies to level up your village and unlocking new things. The storyline is super entertaining and exciting. You can also go on sidequest and other adventures or just mess around and explore the massive map. There is just so much to do in the game!

Another neat thing is the customization you can do for your character as there is so much gear you can put on them, and they all look super cool. You can mix and match different armors to get the look you prefer. The game also caters to different play styles, but I like to stick to the Assassin route as that is what I prefer. I have only put in about 35 hours to the game, but so far, I love it.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Toki likes this.
  8. I meant 21 oops, 22 is in 2-3 months

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    incerts likes this.
  9. I don't play much outside of Minecraft, mainly because I don't have heaps of spare time and I haven't found many other games I find enjoyable and worthy of spending time on. However, the Sims (4) is pretty fun and I do play it every now and then. Also Town of Salem is always fun to play with friends, I used to play that lots back in 2015 and 2016! Apart from that, it's just basic phone or computer games that I'll occasionally play, or even word puzzle games which get my brain thinking haha

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    ItsJqke, incerts and xHarrison like this.
  10. Town of Salem was my childhood! I had so many memories on it and i forgot all about it, I had lost my steam account that had is bought so I need to buy it again on my main steam account, glad you brought this up and I am happy we share something in common, especially since it is a small game!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.
  11. stronghold crusader and cs:go

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  12. FoRtnItE
    Ok for real though
    Arsenal (I know it’s roblox but it’s not as bad as the games like royal high which even I hate)
    Dead game but team fortress 2
    Apex legends (no brainer)
    I’m gonna get bullied for the Arsenal part :b

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  13. not just arsenal part, all of those games

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  14. Apex is good tho, i hadn't played it in a long time but I remember I did enjoy it when it first released, I'll have to get back to it to see the current state. Maybe I might grind?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
  15. I've only ever really played maybe 3 games, one of which being Minecraft. However, I typically lean towards playing Overwatch or Dauntless when Mineplex is down or I need a refresh from Minecraft. I've only just recently gotten back into Overwatch and I've had a blast playing that whenever I get the chance, especially since Mineplex first went down. I still need to get into Dauntless again, but it is a pretty laid-back game that I only play every few months or so. Really awesome to see the variety of games people play, definitely has given me some interest in trying something new whenever I get the chance.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    ItsJqke likes this.
  16. Hey Jqke!

Like many others above have said, I don't really play any other games outside of Minecraft/Mineplex. There's already so much to do on Minecraft in general, it's hard to get bored of it. When I do play other games though, my favorite is easily Roblox. There are so many games to choose from and the community there is also fun to hang out with. It's also easy on Roblox to play with friends because you can play with anyone no matter what platform they're on. Thanks for making this post!

Posted Jun 26, 2021
  17. Hii!

I'd have to say that Minecraft only cannot keep my attention to the fullest. I have to have other games on the side. These games consist of Paladins, Genshin Impact, Stardew Valley, Sims 4 and many more. I feel like it's important to have other games on the side to not wear yourself out when it comes to the only game you'd play.

Have a great day!

Posted Jul 3, 2021
  18. I used to be really into Roblox! not sure what made me stop, I just kind of lost interest. But I totally agree with that, it is very good if you want to play with friends.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2021
  19. I hadn't played any of these except for Stardew Velley, I have heard good things about Genshin Impact so i think I might have to try it out. You have a good day aswell!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2021
    hkq likes this.
  20. Great question!

Outside of Minecraft, I don't play a whole lot of other games at least not much anymore. Currently, the main games I play are Phasmophobia and Planet Coaster on occasion. Phasmophobia has become one of my favorite games since I got it in October, if you haven't heard of it it's a ghost hunting game where you have to investigate hauntings and figure out what type of ghost you're dealing with based on the evidence that you collect. I've had so much fun playing this game with friends, and we've had some absolutely hilarious moments since the game can be scary at times when playing with friends you have some funny moments that pop up.

With Planet Coaster being my other favorite game outside of Minecraft, I personally just find it super relaxing to build a theme park, decorate it and build rides etc. Although I haven't had a chance to play it too much this summer, I hope to hop back into it once things aren't too busy for me.

I've also recently started playing a game called The Outer Worlds which is actually super fun, although it's not one of my favorites (I've only logged about 4 hours of playtime so far) I bought it recently for my birthday which was at the end of May but haven't had much time to play it yet. From what I've experienced so far though, I can definitely recommend it for anyone who's interest in Sci-Fi games.

In the past, I've had other favorites such as Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption, and many others but as of recently, these are some of my favorite games outside of Minecraft!

Posted Jul 4, 2021