• 269 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2848 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Food?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xGetRektedx, Dec 5, 2019.

?

What’s your favorite food?

1. I don’t have one

16.7%
  2. Other

83.3%
  1. This is another classic question. My favorite food? I don’t actually know.
    Well, what’s your favorite food?

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  2. My favorite food is a good perfectly cooked beautiful steak with delicious pepper sauce!

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Hello!

To be completely honest. I have too many favorite foods that could easily be my favorite food. It all kinda just depends on the timing, and what I feel like at the moment. Currently, Chicken Alfredo is my favorite food. However, my favorite type of food changes very often. Saying this, who knows what my favorite food will be next.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. I have a few. My first would probably be barbecue chicken, chips (fries to Americans) and sweetcorn/other vegetables. I also really like curry and full English breakfast. This is probably because I'm Brittish and I like food quite a bit. Nice little thread though!​

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Okay, I’ll probably be criticized for this, but one time I tried Mako Shark and absolutely fell in love with it. I happen to find it really good xD. Other than that, probably steak.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  6. I personally, as many do, love Sushi with all my heart. I could live next to an ocean for the rest of my life and never get bored with all of the cool experiments you can do with Sushi flavors and overall combinations. #<3Sushi4ever

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. Can we just admire the survey here?

1) Don't have one.
    2) Other.

It's just amazing xD
    My favourite food would probably be the chicken burger from the local place JR's. I mean it's the best burger you will ever taste, and coupled with the chips from another place nearby, you have the best unhealthy meal possible :D

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. Hey!

My favourite food is definitely pizza! I just love the endless combinations that you can have with it and I really just enjoy the taste of most pizza's. I think that as long as the pizza has a higher sauce to cheese ratio (with the sauce being good), the pizza is probably going to great.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. Hey!

This has always been quite a difficult question for me to answer as there are so many tasty foods out there, and even more I haven’t had the opportunity to try. If we’re talking more of a casual meal, I’d say pizza is my favourite, but when I’m out at a restaurant, I can’t help but always get salt and pepper squid. It’s such a nice combination, and with some salad on the side it makes for a beautiful lunch/dinner. I liked reading the above comments to see what others are into, so thanks for making this post! :)

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Hello,

My favourite meal times are breakfast and dessert. I extremely love Belgium Waffles & French Toast with sides of hashbrowns, bacon and lots of maple/chocolate syrup. For dessert, I love a nice warm chocolate pudding with some vanilla ice-cream on the side.

I'm interested to see what else other people like,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  11. Sorry about that! I couldn’t really think of anything else to do for the poll.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  12. Hello! This is a hard question for me, but my favorite food would have to be Spaghetti. I could honestly eat it every day, but if I had another choice, I'd choose BBQ ribs. My grandfather makes ribs for every big celebration we have in the family, and they're absolutely delicious.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  13. Here are my favourite foods (from 5th best to 1st):

5. Steak
    4. Caesar salad
    3. Sushi
    2. Lasagna
    1. Beef noodle soup

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    Tilgorn likes this.
  14. Heyooo!

My favorite food for as long as I can remember has always been soup in general. Specifically, Potato and bacon is probably my favorite soup, but you can't go wrong with any bowl of soup!

Posted Dec 10, 2019