• 1369 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5492 Players Online
  • 4123 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Drink to cool off

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Codename_S, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Random survey day 4, today I’m asking what is your favorite drink to cool off with on a hot day or after intense physical activity. Personally, usually after a hard practice with track or a really hot day during Marching Band, I could usually kill for a gatorade or something fruity.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King and AlienHi5 like this.
  2. On a hot day at the beach or pool, I love drinking iced tea. Iced tea is my favorite drink, but I’ve recently stopped drinking it since is has so much added sugar. After lacrosse practice, all I want is an ice water. Super refreshing!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  3. Not to be that person, but boba or iced coffee really hit different ngl.

Posted Mar 25, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 28, 2020
    Llama King, Archertect and AlienHi5 like this.
  4. You know good old H2O is my refresher on a day to day basis. Nothing can beat the dihydrogen monoxide whenever I am exercising. For real though, I like to carry cold water bottles whenever I am doing a lot of physical activity or work. I might occasionally get gatorade if I need a lot of energy, but water is usually my source of cooling myself off. Can't wait to see everyone else's responses.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  5. For a hot day, I would say a nice McDonalds Dr. Pepper. McDonald's really knows how to make a good mixture of their syrup for the drink. Along with that, their ice seems to last longer than it should.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    AlienHi5 likes this.
  6. I personally drink a lot of cold water but when I was 14, I worked at a lemonade stand as one of my teachers I had owns one of those companies that sends those big ridiculous lemons to big events like fairs, races, Canada day and whatnot to serve lemonade. I would often work at least 12 hour shifts and they would often be on ridiculously hot days so I would often drink copious amounts of freshly squeezed lemonade as I could make it for myself for free and it was honestly amazing. I don't work there anymore since I have a full time job in the summer but at any events, I always go to the big lemons because it really quenches my thirst, and I want to support my old teacher who is amazing.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King and xGetRektedx like this.
  7. Usually, when I'm done doing some type of physical activity I find myself wanting Gatorade and I usually end up buying one from the local store. Since I enjoy anything orange flavor, I always end up getting the orange one, even if I told myself I would try another kind. If I had to pick something other than Gatorade it would be lemonade since I know that can help a lot. I don't really find myself drinking or even wanting lemonade but it's still in the back of my head.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  8. For me, I usually go for cold water. After physical activity especially, and hot weather, Weirdly enough, I'm really not in the mood for any sort of drink other than cold water after any sort of physical activity. Sometimes at my hockey games, some of my teammates put gatorade in their water bottles, and I could just never understand that. If anything, drinking gatorade or something sugary like that during physical activity would make me sick. So i'm definitely a water type of guy.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    elllla and Llama King like this.
  9. Due to being a swimmer I am constantly drinking water. So while swimming i love to drink some gatorade or powerade to cool myself off from all of our hard sets!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  10. Water, WATER!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  11. I'm another basic person on here to let you know that the absolute best drink to cool off with is water! I'm a hydro-homie through and through, and I love a good glass of water. Chilled water, room temperature water, icewater, I love it all! Water is the best drink, the drink that all other drinks rely on-- without water, what would we have? No life, no anything. Water is it.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  12. Hello!

Really great survey question! Honestly, if I am ever tired after a physical activity, or similar, I usually just resort to water. Water is vital to stay healthy, so I usually just drink water after working out or something. However, if I am thirsty without doing an activity and I just need some liquid in me. Sweet tea usually comes to mind since it is one of my favorite drinks, and just sounds so refreshing when I am thirsty. Usually, either one of these are the ones I resort after situations like these. Anyways, great question and can’t wait to read everyone else’s responses!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  13. Cold water. Maybe with a little lemon or berry to add some flavour.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  14. Definitely a nice cool glass of water, or orange juice!!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  15. If it’s after a physical activity, cold water is the best thing to drink in my opinion. It’s refreshing and it’s healthy to drink! It’s the best thing to drink after a workout.
    If it’s just a hot day, I’d have to choose either iced coffee or iced lemonade. It depends if I’m in the mood for something caffeinated, or something sweet.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  16. Hey!

This is easily my favorite drink - Iced Coffee!!!!! I absolutely love Iced Coffee with Mocha, 4 cream, 4 sugar. If you give me this drink, I will go absolutely crazy. This is why I am banned from every coffee shop within a 40 mile radius. All jokes aside, Iced Coffee is what I want!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Llama King and Mitsoko like this.
  17. Usually I go for cold water, but as that goes for everyone (I hope), I like to mix ginger ale and lemonade for a carbonated lemonade/gingery refreshing drink. It's pretty lipsmacking good...

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  18. After working out, I definitely agree with ice-cold water. However, for a hot summer day, I would kill for an ice-cold can of Coca-Cola.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  19. Definitely black tea with a little sugar. For most things I use tea, like focusing or doing work. Otherwise milk or water does the trick!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Llama King likes this.
  20. I'd definitely have to go with boba tea, I drink it all the time during the summer, especially when it's warm. My favorite is probably winter melon or mango with just regular boba. Other than that, iced tea or just water are my favs.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Llama King, SirSyrup7 and i0nblink like this.