• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Disney song?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Korben, Jan 4, 2020.

1. What is your favorite Disney song every created? Mine would have to be Be our guest- Beauty and the Beast

Posted Jan 4, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 14, 2020
    M4RK7000, Crazyy_Tim and Nashyyy like this.
  2. Hey!
    My favorite song is Dig A Little Deeper from Princess and the Frog! We use it with our color guard dance warm-ups, and I absolutely love the movie and the meaning of the song. It's an absolute bop and I would totally watch the movie if you haven't.

Posted Jan 4, 2020
    Nashyyy, SpamL and Korben like this.
  3. My favorite Disney song is "How Far I'll Go" from Moana. We played it for band one year and it was stuck in my head for months.

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  4. You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story.

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  5. Un Poco Loco from Coco bruh that rhymed :/

The Princess and the Frog used to be one of my favorite movies when I was younger, so I definitely remember this song!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Nashyyy, stinkiy and Korben like this.
  6. My favorite Disney song is probably Friend like me - Aladdin. It’s really funny but also catchy at the same time.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  7. Heyo!

My favorite Disney song would probably have to be "Into The Unknown" because we stan Frozen 2 and it's a pretty catchy song and I love the chorus and it's not sad but it's like a bright and sad mood sort of, don't really know how to explain it but it's just really good!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Nashyyy, stinkiy and Korben like this.
  8. My favourite has to be I See the Light from the movie Tangled. That's my absolute favourite Disney princess movie. Along with that, I find the vocals to be absolutely beautiful. That whole scene is one of the best parts of the movie in my opinion. You're finally able to see the 'lights' (lanterns) and both the characters are finally able to connect with each other in a way the audience was waiting for. However, I love The Princess and the Frog. Any song from that movie is instantly amazing.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Korben and Nashyyy like this.
  9. My favorite Disney song has to be "You're Welcome" from Moana. I watched Moana again recently and I realized how much I really like the song.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Korben and Nashyyy like this.
  10. One of my favorite songs is Remember Me from Coco. I really enioyed the movie and I watched it multiple times. My other favorite is Beauty and the Beast from the Beauty and the Beast movie. My brother knows how to do it in the piano so I can hear it from time to time. Those are my two favorite Disney songs. :)

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  11. Friends on the Other Side is a pretty good song. It has a catchy beat and pretty good vocals. The song is from the Frog Princess or whatever it was called. The movie itself is pretty bad with a not so interesting plot except for the voodoo man. Its plot is pretty predictable and doesn't have an unique details that stand it out from the rest of the Disney movies which sucks because it could have been such a better movie especially considering it was set in such a unique setting.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  12. My favourite Disney song is a theme song, I don't know if this technically counts, but the show was owned by Disney so I would say it counts. The song is 'So far so great' by Demi Lovato. It is the Sonny with a chance theme song and I just love it. The full version is really catchy, addictive and just really good. For a Disney Movie, it would probably be the "You're welcome" song from Moana, since it was really catchy.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  13. Honestly, I don’t like Disney or their songs. Disney is always focused on killing someone off and never on the actual story, in my opinion.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  14. It's there signature move tho bruh, killing someone is what makes a Disney movie a Disney movie xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  15. Be PREPARED!!! from Lion king

Posted Jan 27, 2020