• 1252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9690 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Disney Movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xyist, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Just watched the new Aladdin, and now I'm super curious as to what your guys's favorite Disney movie is! Well to start it off mine is obviously Aladdin (though the remake wasn't as good as the og)

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  2. Emperors New Groove. Totally an underrated movie

Edit: Or Lilo and Stitch

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  3. The Lion King (The old one, not the new one. The new one just looks creepy.)

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. Personally, I like the lilo and stitch movies

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    ItzSkat3r likes this.
  5. the lion king

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  6. Moana is definitely my favorite.

I didn't feel it was super predictable, I really love the songs, and the message is completely awesome. I also like how it was culturally diverse in that it highlighted a Polynesian princess in her native land. I think the message is really awesome, some of the script is extremely hilarious, and I could watch it over and over again!

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    skarm and Phamtastic like this.
  7. Inside Out is my favourite Disney movie. The idea of seeing exactly how someone's brain is controlled is a very creative idea to put together into a movie.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  8. Don't read too much into it, but the princess and the frog was my favorite. Not so much for the plot, but the setting was pretty on-point. Voodoo N'Orleans was pretty cool to see

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  9. Moana by far because its very inspiring

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Phamtastic and Dulciloquy like this.
  10. I love Disney movies! However, picking a favorite is very tough, but I'm going to have to say "Tomorrow Land." Not a lot of people unfortunately do not know this movie. If you have not seen "Tomorrow Land," I exceedingly recommend seeing it!

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  11. Hey there!

I'd have to say my favorite Disney movie of all time would have to be Mulan. I found the story interesting, and there was never a dull moment. I'm always the type to root for the underdog when it comes to just about anything, so I think that's always part of the reason I love this movie so much. A girl, taking her weakened fathers place in the army. It's truly a beautiful story and tells an amazing story. I've watched this movie so many times, and it never fails to amaze me!

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  12. Moana is a super good one!
    I never really liked Mulan, it just seems very weird to me. I definitely see the appeal though!
    Ooh very good one! I remember watching tomorrow land a couple years back and loving it!

The music for princess and the frog was a bop, but other than that, it was semi-decent

Lilo and Stitch will always be a timeless classic

Emperors New Groove is hands down the best movie ever, period.

Again with Moana! Dwane really did a good job as playing Maui

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  13. Disney's most favorite movie of all-time is Lilo & Stitch. Hands down, no disagreements allowed. Lilo and Stitch is probably Disney's most favorite animated movie. Other than that I really like the realistic Aladdin also. Will Smith was funny in that movie c;

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  14. My absolute favorite Disney movie is definitely Mulan. I've watched the movie at least 5 times, and it tells an inspirational and overall educational story for anyone to watch. The soundtrack is awesome too, though I doubt my family thinks that when I shout "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" around the house in possibly the worst way ever.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.
  15. A lot of people might not consider these Disney movies, but they are owned by Disney as of 2012 so in my view they count, I love the first six episodic, skywalker-saga Star Wars movies the most. They are really cool and they inspired my love for the sci-fi genre turning me into an amateur sci-fi teen writer. They are in my opinion the best six movies of all time and I love them a lot. Everything from its emotion-inducing soundtrack(I'd be quite impressed if you could watch the binary sunset scene from a new hope without feeling anything), to it's awesome battles Star Wars and it's very relatable protagonists is incredibly amazing. A lot of people say the prequels are bad, and I see why they aren’t as good as the originals but I still really love them. I’m surprised nobody mentioned these masterpieces already but at the same time, these aren’t the movies that most people think about when they think of Disney so I kind of get it. The specific movie I like the most depends on my mood. If I am in the mood for flashy Lightsaber fights, definitely revenge of the sith, if I am in the mood for something political(which as someone who wants to be a politician when I get older is quite often), probably the phantom menace. If I am in the mood for space battles definitely a new hope. If I am in the mood for romance, either attack of the clones(for padme and Anakin) or return of the Jedi (for Han Solo and Princess Leia). My favorite overall is probably Revenge of the Sith

Posted Aug 19, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 19, 2019
  16. Hey,

This one is tough for me. Most of the Disney movies I like are Pixar movies. Movies like Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc, Up, Wall-E, Ratatouille, and Finding Nemo/Dory, all impacted my childhood and I loved them. My favorite will probably have to be the Cars series though. The whole theme of all the movies in that series sent a good message to me when I was a kid.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  17. I’d watched too many Disney movies when I was a little kid and then now. Probably have too many lists that I liked to watch. One of my favorite childhood movies would be The Lion King (1994). Honestly, this movie was one of my favorite as a kid. I love the animation that Disney did about two decades ago. I never saw the newer version yet.

I also love Moana too! It has some exciting parts of this movie! Although, I’d already saw it three years ago, and still the best movie to watch it again.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  18. I actually haven't seen too many Disney movies, but out of the few that I have seen I would have to say that Moana is my favorite.

I liked the music, I liked the story, I liked the character arcs and I enjoyed the overall theme to the movie. I liked that it wasn't very predictable and it had a really good ending with a good message.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  19. I didn't think people liked Moana that much!

Wall-E, Finding Nemo, and Ratatouille are classics

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2019
    ezlee6 and rexh17 like this.
  20. My favourite two Disney movies are definitely the Lion King and Finding Nemo, I saw Finding Nemo as a young kid and really enjoyed it, I also really love the lion king and also enjoyed the modern 3D remake of it that was recently released as I watched it on release day!​

Posted Aug 19, 2019