• 3482 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13703 Players Online
  • 10221 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite dessert

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CodenameSarvyyy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hello, Random Survey day 9, Right now I’m eating Ice Cream after a mental breakdown. In light of that, what is your favorite dessert. Personally I like warm chocolate cake with ice cream melted on it. What’s yours!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  2. Carrot cake.
    That's it
    No explanation necessary

Posted Mar 30, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 30, 2020
  3. Mine would have to be the Sahara Desert. Great place, great place.

(P.S. probably shakes or cheesecake for genre)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  4. My all-time favorite dessert, is without a doubt, Molten Lava Cake. I immensely adore the taste of this cake, it’s put together incredibly, and leaves me to want more and more of it! Although I try to stay away from sugary substances such as cake, I cannot pass down a Molten Lava Cake, that’s for sure! ​

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  5. Hey there! One of my favorite desserts is water ice. Water ice can be referred to as "Italian Ice" in other places besides the East Coast. It is a frozen dessert that contains either artificial or natural flavorings, and it is very similar to a snow cone. Usually, I get water ice from my local Rita's Water Ice shop (there are so many of them in my area.) My favorite flavor of it is blue raspberry, although cotton candy and green apple are close seconds.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has to say! -Dan

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  6. I'm a really big fan of non-dairy Ben & Jerry's. I think I've mentioned this before on another Off Topic survey thread, but I don't eat animal products, so it can be a bit hard to find desserts that accommodate that. However, I did go to a dessert shop in Los Angeles that had a bunch of specifically vegan products that tasted heavenly, I had perhaps the best cookie-dough balls I've ever consumed. I'm not sure they'd top the Ben & Jerry's simply because of accessibility, but they were pretty good.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  7. Hey!
    My favorite desserts would have to be either Carrot Cake or Red Velvet Cake. I will always order one of these if I see them on the menu! Plus who can resist cream-cheese icing.

P.S
    Mine would have to be the Kalahari Desert. It looks pretty plus it has Meerkats!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  8. Good day, Codename_S!

My favorite dessert of all time would be Oreo Balls. It's a simple super easy recipe that only requires 3 ingredients and it's no-bake! The only three ingredients include Cream Cheese, Oreos, and Chocolate... that's it! As I said, super simple and easy recipe that anyone can do at home!

I got introduced to this delightful dessert a couple of months ago when my Job threw a huge Christmas Party and everyone was telling me to try them. The taste of the creamy Cream Cheese and crunchy Oreo made for an overall mouth-watering dessert! You should defiantly try these one day and give me your opinion!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  9. Definitely poutine! The Canadian delicacy for any occasion, breakfast, lunch, dinner and of course DESSERT!

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  10. I am a very big fan of pumpkin pie! Since it's only around once a year I guess I can settle with frozen yogurt

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  11. Oh gosh what a great survey this is, I'm getting hungry just reading these responses. I have several desserts I really enjoy and I'll share my top 3.

Firstly, I'd love to put carrot cake at the top of my list. There's a nice bakery I go to when I'm out and decide to get a treat and they make the best carrot cake by far. Who doesn't love cream cheese frosting? This dessert is especially good with some whipped cream and a few nuts inside (walnuts and toasted pecans).

Secondly, I love beaver tails for dessert. I enjoy all flavours, but the top on my list would be banana slices with chocolate hazelnut. These are amazing desserts that I especially love to get when I'm at the ski resorts.

Last on my top list of desserts would have to be banana fritters with ice cream on the side. This is overall a great dessert that goes well with almost every meal.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Sven likes this.
  12. My favorite dessert has to be those chocolate-covered Mickey Ice creams. I first had one when I went to Disney World in January and I loved them. My local grocery store started selling them and I have bought a few boxes and have had them almost every night.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  13. B3N

B3N

Chocolate ice cream for the win!!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    AltantaTV likes this.