• 595 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9033 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite day of the week

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KyleKurtFan18, Oct 2, 2019.

?

Favorite day

1. Friday

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Saturday

18 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Sunday

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tuesday

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. Wednesday

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. Thursday

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. My favorite day is Saturday because I have no school today OR tomorrow, and I can just chill and play Minecraft or do whatever I want.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  2. This is the most basic answer- Saturday. No school and you get to do whatever I want. You can even stay up late. Saturday is always the day that I go to a friend's house. He doesn't go to my school so it's nice to be able to chill with him at least once in a while. I just stay over there for hours and it's pretty great. I also refuse to do my homework on Saturday, so I just give myself a day off from school completely.

Posted Oct 5, 2019
  3. Hey!
    Personally, my favorite day of the week is Saturday! It is due to the fact that it's the middle of the weekend and you can spend time with your friends and family. You can decide to do whatever you want! Also, due to the fact that there is no school the next day you can stay up late and have fun!

Have a fun saturday!

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. I would say Fridays are the best. You get Friday the 13ths as special spooky day and it's also the last day before the weekend!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 1:19 AM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  5. In my opinion, Saturday is the best day of the week!

There are multiple reasons for this choice - First off I can sleep till late on Saturdays, secondly I can have my favourite traditional Pakistani breakfast and lastly I just get to chill the whole day, play with my siblings, spend time with my dogs and come online Mineplex for much longer!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:24 AM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. I personally like Thursdays the best. On Thursdays, we have Science and Computer Science at school and those are my favorite subjects. We also do a math competition every Thursday and those are really fun.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM
  7. For me, Wednesdays are the absolute best for me. The weekends are obviously amazing, as there is no school, work, etc. Although, I don't really want to say the weekend, as those are quite an obvious choice. In my school district, we get out early on Wednesdays by about 2 hours. This is the day that I get to get some work done, and I basically have 2 extra hours throughout my day that I can hang out with friends, play videogames, etc. I also have tomorrow off due to the Jewish holiday, so it just makes Wednesdays even better, haha.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  8. Personally, I think my favourite day of the week is also Saturday. Not only is it relaxing and I can pretty much do anything I want all day, but it's started with a nice early sleep, late morning and then late sleep which I really like in my schedule! I also really like Thursdays as they're a nice day leading into Friday and tend to be relaxing and pretty musical for me!​

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  9. I like Friday and Saturday, I like Friday because I can look forward to the weekend. I like Saturday because I can sleep in.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  10. Hey!

I've never really thought about which day of the week is my favorite but I would have to agree with the majority on Saturday. Being at college and always having my head in my textbooks and laptop distracts me quite a bit. When it comes to my weekly class schedule, besides Saturday, Tuesdays and Thursdays have to be in second place for me. I have one class that day from 9am-10:20am and after that, I get to go home and enjoy the rest of my day.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:29 PM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  11. Yo!

Makes me laugh that no one voted for Monday at the time of writing this. But, I personally like Saturday because it is the time I can relax and get on Mineplex to play some games. Who doesn't love Saturday's anyways because it is awesome.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  12. I feel like the vast majority of people would go with Friday/Saturday. Most people are off of school and can pretty much just chill. So it’s not surprise that my favorite day is Saturday... for obvious reasons haha. I don’t have to go to school and I can put off homework until Sunday (ik ik procrastination :thumb:)...

But I suppose I’ll take a different route with the question! My favorite day that’s not on the weekend, would be Wednesday (sorry
    @neotheater )!

I have my favorite classes on Wednesdays, like Psychology, IB Math, History, and Chemistry. And no, I don’t like the classes themselves to be honest, more so the teachers and the friends I have in those periods! It’s a chill day because we mostly just mess around I guess. Our teachers aren’t too strict either, so we can get away with quite a lot :happyt3:

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 12:40 AM
    neotheater and _Prof_ like this.
  13. Part of me actually likes Mondays in some ways. If you get the week off to a good start and be productive it feels great. It feels like a fresh start in some way. If you had a bad week previously, then you can leave that behind you and get on with things.

Other than that, Friday is definitely my most favourite day. You have the whole weekend to look forward to. Friday nights are always my dedicated chill time whether that be with friends or simply by myself watching Netflix and eating chocolate.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 3:25 AM
    24OO likes this.
  14. I would have to say Saturday. It is just a day where you can hang out with friends or do nothing. School won't be on my mind for sure.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:00 AM