• 755 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6663 Players Online
  • 5908 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Childhood Cartoon/Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skit, Mar 25, 2021.

1. beyblade lmao

i remember buying a mini battle arena, or topspin arena and dueling friends with beyblades

times were so simple in 2013 ):

Also a few years ago anything that was on cartoon network, sometimes nickolodeon

Posted Apr 7, 2021 at 8:14 AM
    Skit likes this.
  2. It was The Simpsons I believe, really loved that show and haven't watched it in ages.
    Will have to binge it one rainy Sunday!

Posted Apr 8, 2021 at 1:09 AM
    Infui and Skit like this.
  3. Hello,
    When I was about 6 years old, I enjoyed watching Tom & Jerry too much. Back then, I would wait impatiently for the school day to end just to return home and watch it. I liked how Tom was chasing after Jerry to capture him and the comedy it has. Also, I enjoyed when they worked together for a certain thing sometimes. I enjoyed every second I spent watching it. A few years later from then, Spongebob squarepants became my favorite cartoon. I watched it a lot everyday non-stop. It has a great comedy which is what I like about it.

Thanks for creating this thread! :)

Posted Apr 10, 2021 at 11:47 AM
    Infui and Skit like this.
  4. There were many shows that I grew up with that really has impacted my childhood. One of my all-time favorite childhood shows had to be Spongebob Squarepants. Since I was 4 I would always watch this show and I had vague memories throughout elementary that I would do my homework in 20 minutes while watching Spongebob. That nostalgia hits and I will catch myself watching the older episodes as it really brings me back to being a kid.

Posted Apr 12, 2021 at 2:17 PM
    Skit likes this.