• 2049 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6193 Players Online
  • 4144 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Candy

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Jaxxy, May 19, 2019.

1. Hello people of Mineplex!

I wanted to see what kind of candy you all enjoyed the most!

My personal favorites are Twix and Starbursts!

Edit: I realized I like all candy

Posted May 19, 2019,
    Last edited May 19, 2019
    Mystic 0440, _ur and Dinnersaur_ like this.
  2. My favorites would have to be Twix, Milky Way, and Three Musketeers! They taste so good and I love eating them!

Posted May 19, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  3. I'd say my favorite candy is either Milky Way or Skittles - I really like the sour-ish taste of Skittles and I love milk chocolate with a passion. If I had to pick some other favorites, it would be Starbursts, M&Ms, or Twix. Really, I'm a fan of all candy except for Twizzlers, Red Vines, anything of that nature.

Posted May 19, 2019
    Jadguar and Jaxxy like this.
  4. Milk chocolate is life.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  5. My favorite candy is swedish fish

Posted May 19, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  6. I love swedish fish!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2019
  7. I'm seeing some of my favorite candies throughout this thread. This was probably a bad idea to comment on this type of thread at 11PM on a Sunday night, while I'm hungry. Swedish fish are definitely a delicious choice. Their a sweet taste, but still have that gummy-like taste. Personally, chocolates are not my favorite, simply because I can't binge eat them, like I can with other candy. For me, if we're being completely honest, my favorite candy, hands down, is Skittles. They're small, but packed with flavor. You can eat a handful of them and not feel guilty. I constantly find this being my go-to snack at movies, and whenever I'm having a sugar craving.

Posted May 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Jaxxy like this.
  8. Hello!

My favorite candies from most to least favorite would have to me
    1. Sour Power Straw
    2. Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme
    3. Twix

Posted May 19, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  9. I really like sour keys and gummy worms and bears of any kind.

Posted May 20, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Jaxxy like this.
  10. Sour gummy worms, skittles, M&Ms

Posted May 21, 2019
    _ur, Jaxxy, Snowwii and 1 other person like this.
  11. Probably twix is my number 1. The variety of flavors makes it worth all the caramel getting stuck in your teeth!

Posted May 21, 2019
  12. Cool Thread!

I love reading about everyone’s favorites candies and finding similarities. I would have to say my favorite candy would have to be Skittles or Starburst... as I have been enjoying those recently! I also really love old fashioned candy buttons, but since they are so hard to find I do not get to eat them often.

Posted May 21, 2019
    _ur and Snowwii like this.
  13. I'm not a big fan of candy, but I love chocolate, especially Hershey's Cookies'n'cream bar

Posted May 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  14. I like jolly ranchers. But I also like oeuf more :o

Posted May 21, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Snowwii like this.
  15. I like all candy, but some things like black licorice and mike and ikes/jelly beans are ew. they shouldn't even be considered candy.

Posted May 21, 2019
    Jaxxy and Dinnersaur_ like this.
  16. White chocolate. Enough said XD

Posted May 21, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  17. If I can't choose all candy, then I would choose Twix or Reeses. Anything chocolate I love!

Posted May 21, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  18. mhmmm, stop you're making me hungry lol
    --- Post updated ---
    I too enjoy Oeuf, more than air, water, or food.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2019
  19. I never eat candy for a while, but I have my top four favorite candies. My first favorite candy will be Skittles because of the flavor that they have. My second favorite will be the Kit Kat because of the chocolate flavor inside. After that, my third favorite candy will be M&Ms because of the taste of chocolate as well. Lastly, my fourth favorite will be Starburst because of the sweet flavor that I'd love to eat!

I used to ate candies a lot when I was little, but I don't remember when did I start to love all of the candies!

Posted May 29, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  20. Though I don't eat candy too often, I do enjoy gummy bears and peach rings... YUM!

Posted May 29, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.