• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11389 Players Online
  • 8499 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Arcade Games

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by jabomb, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I saw one of these for NANO and decided I'd see opinions for arcade games. There are only like 1 or 2 I dislike so this was hard.

1. Bacon Brawl

2. Sneaky Assassins

3. Dragon Escape

4. Sheep Quest

5. Super Paintball

6. Gladiators

7. Bomb Lobbers

8. OITQ

9. Death Tag

10. Micro Battle

11. Monster Maze

12. Dragons

13. Snake

14. Turf Wars

15. Super Spleef

16. Runner

17. Milk the Cow

18. Wither Assault

19. Evolution

The only ones I dislike are 17 and down the others I like a lot so this was hard...

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    hyper_squid, Orilly and Xukuwu like this.
  2. I have a lot that are tied lol
    1. Super Paintball, Micro battles (pre-rot update though, still decent now IG but not as good)
    2. Dragons, Dragon Escape, Death Tag (when everyone isn't teaming, fr that community sucks)
    3. Bomb Lobbers, Bacon Brawl, Wither Assault , Gladiators (would be higher if half the maps didn't suck because of slabs)
    4. Turf wars, Super Spleef, Runner, Evolution
    5. Monster Maze, Sheep Quest, Sneaky Assassins
    6. OITQ
    7. Milk the Cow
    8. snake (lowercase and not bold to show disrespect, disgusting game).
    I only really dislike snake, but a lot of the others are also mood dependent on if I want to play them. Milk the Cow I find boring (but at least it's not as boring and laggy as snake), and along with Gravity was actually one of the few games that I didn't care about being removed from the network.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  3. My favorite is Evolution just because it's the game I do best at out of all arcade games. Turf Wars and Runner were the games that brought me to Mineplex though so I can't ignore them either.

Least favorite is probably Bomb Lobbers.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  4. I really like bacon brawl for some reason... maybe its because I like bacon.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    KerbalBoy and jabomb like this.
  5. I guess I'll do my top 5:

1) Monster Maze
    2) Dragon Escape
    3) Paintball
    4) Gladiators
    5) Bomb Lobbers

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  6. Dragon escape is probably my favorite, mainly because its the only parkour game on Mineplex, and I love parkour. Next up is Gladiators, mostly because my friends and I like to 1v1, plus its good way of practicing our PvP. I should also mention Death Tag, as I also enjoy playing it from time to time as well.

Posted Apr 30, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 30, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  7. My favorite is Sheep Quest, because I played it when I was younger and it's nostalgic. Second is Wither Assault, because it's fun to be a human and hide form the withers, but it's also really fun to be a wither. Third is Turf Wars, I like it because it's good aim practice for shooting a bow, and it's also just really fun.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  8. Honestly I like all of the arcade games about the same, except OITQ and MM I like the most. The only games I despise are DT and SQ

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  9. 1) Gladiators
    2) One in the Quiver
    3) Micro Battle
    4) Bomb Lobbers
    5) Super Spleef
    6) Super Paintball
    7) The Rest
    -
    Gladiators is by far my favourite, I've been playing it since it came out, and is the closest thing we have to pure PvP. I love it.
    OITQ is similar - It's a fast-paced bow-based brawl, with more suspense than you think. I play it relatively often.
    Micro Battle I haven't actually played in a while, but when I did play it, I enjoyed it for the team aspect.
    Bomb Lobbers is just bundles of fun :D
    Super Spleef is well... spleef. A legendary game.
    And Super Paintball is enjoyable as it's yet again PvP.

Not my best post :D

+1

Posted May 1, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  10. Death Tag is my favorite and I've been playing it for 5 years already. It's a fun game where you can do jukes and parkour to get away from chasers, and there's not much pvp.

Posted May 1, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  11. Gladiators. I used to suck at pvp but I'd play gld when it had its own server but that's how I got my 600 losses though lol. Then I started to get better after a long while and now, I almost always make it to the finals and can get a lot of wins if I push myself to play it. I am currently going for all achievements and I have 45 gladiators wins

Posted May 1, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  12. My all time favorite will always be One in the Quiver - it holds a special place in my heart, lol. Never hit 1k before it became unpopular though :( I'm about 270 wins away from 1k... so rip

Posted May 4, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  13. My favorite game would have to be Bomb Lobbers, I know this is not a popular opinion... but I enjoy this game so much and I can never get bored of it.

Posted May 4, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  14. I'd have to say my favourate game is Evolution for a number of reasons. Firstly I like the idea of leveling up after getting a kill. It's essentially Gun Game on other games where if you get a kill you get the next weapon, first to clear all weapons wins. It's a lot of fun. Not only that but I like the fact that rather than weapons it's mobs and mob abilities which is nice. It's challanging, it's not repetitive, it's fast paced and it's all around enjoyable. To be honest, if more levels were introduced then I could see it as it's own game mode and I'm sure people would play it. It's like level 2 super smash mobs that's slightly more balanced.

Posted May 4, 2020
    Xukuwu and jabomb like this.
  15. Here are my top 5:

5. Bomb Lobbers
    4. One in the Quiver
    3. Dragons
    2. Runner
    1. Micro Battle

The ones I do not play are Sneaky Assassins, Wither Assault, Milk the Cow, Evolution, and Monster Maze.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted May 4, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  16. My favorites are Dragon Escape, Monster Maze and Evolution, and least favorite is Sneaky Assassins.

Posted May 4, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  17. Gladiators, Micro Battle, Bacon Brawl.

Posted May 5, 2020
    jabomb and _Prof_ like this.
  18. My all time favorite arcade game is Dragons, mostly because it isn't based on PvP (which I'm hopeless at) and I really like the aspect of "luck" behind it. It's really fun to try and survive on a small map with dragons destroying it. It also was the very first Mineplex game that I ever played, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I'd say my least favorite arcade game is Death Tag - I'm not really sure why, I just never really found it all that fun. I can definitely see why other people like it, though.

Posted May 5, 2020
    jabomb and _Prof_ like this.
  19. I was a pretty big fan of bomb lobbers

Posted May 5, 2020
    jabomb likes this.
  20. Hey!
    For me personally, it would have to be Bomb Lobbers. Back when it was relatively popular (around 2 years ago), I used to grind this game with many of my friends for many hours. To me, this game was very unique, since you don't really find too many games like it, as well as the fact that it was very fun and I seemed to be decently good at it! Unfortunately, it isn't really popular anymore, and the only way to play it is through Mixed Arcade, unless you get a full NPC, which happens occasionally. But despite Bomb Lobbers being my favorite Mixed Arcade game, I would have to say that Monster Maze is very close with it. When I first started playing Monster Maze, when it was back in beta, I played it for the exp, as it gave insane exp for winning. Then, after playing for some time, it not only got good for leveling up, but I started to find it very fun! And through this game, I've met some of my closest friends to this day! Overall, both Monster Maze and Bomb Lobbers are definitely my 2 all time Mixed Arcade games!

Posted May 5, 2020
    jabomb likes this.