• 3388 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11826 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Anime(s)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yato, Aug 15, 2019.

1. As the title says you say your favorite anime or animes

My favorite animes are:
    Relife - great story a bit compressed
    Blue Exorcist - amazing anime sadly left uncontinued
    Noragami - great anime
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - great plot, very fufilling
    Monthly girls' nozaki-kun - humorous plot

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  2. Hunter X Hunter - shōnen protagonist without plot armor and not gifted with OP abilities
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - characters have to think out of the box to defeat the baddies
    Death Note - makes you feel like a genius after each episode
    Overlord - just OP protagonist toying with NPCs, and cool magic effects everywhere
    Hellsing Ultimate - pure gore

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  3. Idk if you could tell, but personally tokyo ghoul is one of my favourites <3 I also like death note for a second, owari no seraph for a third, SAO for fourth, Naruto for fifth, Bleach for sixth

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  4. Definitely something that would be difficult to choose so I'll try to narrow it down to a couple.

Hunter x Hunter - First anime, amazing plot and fun comedy scenes
    Tokyo Ghoul - 1 (Good), 2 (Amazing), 3 (Confusing), 4 (Lost in the plot)
    Death Note - Didn't bother watching the anime to the end but I did read the full manga a couple of times
    A Silent Voice - Almost cried ;-;
    Fairy Tail - Very exciting and I loved watching it
    One Punch Man - Boring idea that actually made me enjoy it (No hate to the idea but an MC that always wins isn't always fun to watch unlike this anime)
    No game no life - Loved the opening
    Seraph of the end - Loved the plot and the whole idea of it, not a big fan of the end though
    Servamp - Don't remember much about it but I found the idea interesting and loved the comedy part of it

Thank you so much for making this thread, I haven't really considered making a list of the top animes I have watched so far but it was fun looking back at my anime bookmarks so that I could make this.
    I didn't find sao to be that bad so please no judge.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  5. Attack on Titan. Seriously, it's gotten so good. Season 3 part 2 finished a month ago and it was amazing. The first episode was a 10/10 yet every episode after seemed to out-do the last. The soundtrack is gorgeous too!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  6. Mine favourite have got to be Seven Deadly sins, and Sword art online, gripping anime's, I think Seven Deadly Sins is still coming out with episodes as well. If you have seen them, watch them now, your life will be complete.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  7. All time favourite would have to be Attack on Titan for sure it's just so gooood. Other than that I really like Jojos, Parasyte, The Promised Neverland, FMA & Orange.

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 16, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 16, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  8. My favorite would have to be my hero academia!
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  9. What's poppin!

Personally my favorite anime would have to be Attack on Titan. Some of my other favorites would be My Hero Academia, The Helpful Fox Senko-San, Sword Art Online, and Toradora.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  10. Hey Gamers!
    I am just now getting into anime so I am watch naruto right now please leave me suggestions for good anime’s please!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  11. My Hero Academia! <3

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  12. Amongst my favourites are My Hero Academia, One Punch Man and Seven Deadly Sins. Attack On Titan S3 P2 was also insanely good, and even though I knew everything from reading the manga, I was still hyped to see it every week. I'm currently watching HxH, FMA, and Yu Yu Hakusho.

DBZ is probably my favourite because of the nostalgia (and Bruce Faulconer's unreal soundtracks).

In terms of anime movies, I really enjoyed DBS: Broly, A Silent Voice (VERY SAD) and Your Name.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Jedkent and Xukuri like this.
  13. I do not watch anime anymore and have not for about several years. When I was around 10-years-old, I really enjoyed Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z so I guess those two would technically count.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  14. >Favorite animes
    >Senko
    >Seven Deadly Sins
    >Fairy Tale

I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see this from this thread.

Posted Aug 16, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 16, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  15. BNHA, classroom of the elite, no game no life, overlord, sao (certain seasons), goblin slayer.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Xukuri and Typr⌨️ like this.
  16. My favorite anime of all time is Naruto Shippuden. Some other anime that I liked though are Your Lie in April, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler as well as One Punch Man. I’m currently watching The Helpful Fox Senko-San if you haven’t seen it. Next up on my watch list is probably going to be Black Clover!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  17. Re:Zero by far. Favorite anime of the season so far would either be Dr.Stone or Danmachi Season 2

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Tweatzy likes this.
  18. NARUTO & NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

fireball jitsu

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  19. Here's a list of my favorite anime's

Acchi Kocchi

3D Kanojo

Myself ; Yourself

Re:Zero

No game No life

Sword Art Online

Senko-san

A silent voice

Your name.

Absolute Duo

Armed Girl's Machiavellism

Astarotte no Omocha!

C3

Classroom of the elite

Chuunibyou

Da Capo

Date a Live

Eromanga-Sensei

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Hidan no Aria

How not to summon a demon lord

Is this a zombie?

In another world with my smart phone

Island

Kanokon

Dragon maid

Konosuba

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Magi's Grandson

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Mayoi Neko Overrun!

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Monster Musume

My sister, My writer

Nagi no Asukara

Nekopara

Nisekoi

One room

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama ****eiru

Outbreak Company

Plastic Memories

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Rewrite

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Seireitsukai no Blade Dance

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Seven Senses of the Reunion

Shakugan no Shana

Shuumatsu Nani ****emasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Tamako Love Story

Tayutama

That one time I was reincarnated as a slime

The pilot's love song

Toradora!

Trinity Seven

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase

Unlimited Fafnir

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

Zero no Tsukaima

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Idut and PapiKirito like this.
  20. Demon Slayer is ridiculously good (especially the latest episode) and is definitely a contender for the best anime this year. Fire Force and Dr. Stone are also very good animes from this year.

As far as of all time? My favorites are Attack on Titan which got insanely good with s3 pt2 and Assassination Classroom because it's the first anime i ever watched so it's special to me. And I mean Avatar the Last Airbender because that's just a classic.

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Xukuri and Tweatzy like this.