• 237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6131 Players Online
  • 5894 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite animal and why

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cibophobia45, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Just curious

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  2. My favorite animals:
    1) All salamanders & caecilians
    2)Elephants
    3)Pet rats
    4)Opossums
    5)Whale shark
    6)Elephant mosquito
    7)Cats
    8)Dogs
    9)Capybara
    10)Hognose snake

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  3. That is quite the gif

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  4. Cats

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Thenorn and Mr.Cardyceps like this.
  5. Owls and Polar Bears because I like them.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  6. An important fact: polar bear is the only animal species that actively hunts humans.
    Here is a youtube link to a guide that tells how to safely interact with polar bears:

First you want to feed the polar bear some crackers, after this you have to touch it's nose to check if it is cold. After this you have to give as many sooshkies as the bear wants. What are sooshkies? Well, sooshkies or sooshka is a type of a slavic cracker that looks like a ring. Anyway, when the bear will finish eating, it will let you know about this by backing away. You must then tell it goodbye and it will go away to do it's normal stuff.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    MulekeGameerrr likes this.
  7. yep I knew that, but that doesn't mean I can't befriend one :)

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  8. The power of the crackers!

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  9. Arctic Fox or LIMU Emu

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  10. Platypus, why? It has a duckbill, duck's paws, beaver's tail, they're mammals, lays eggs and poisonous, it's the blender of the animal world

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  11. pencil

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  12. Hey!

This is actually a really good question. My favorite animal would have to be a monkey. I don't really know how I got to like monkeys but they are just so energetic and so sweet (AND CUTE MIGHT I ADD). They are like little babies that never grow up and always want to be around you. I just love the vibe they give off and I love to watch people on Tik Tok that have monkeys and just see them doing random stuff daily!

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  13. Ah yes Pencil

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Thenorn likes this.
  14. I love dogs. I had a dog when I was younger, but sadly I don't remember much of her since I was so young. A couple of my friends have dogs, and they are the cutest sweetest little animals ever. My favorite breed of dog has to be a pug. I love their little faces and how little they are.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  15. Rick Astley because he`s never gonna give you up and never gonna let you down.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  16. Hi

Truthfully, my favorite animal changes quite frequently. Before it’s been cats, then dogs (certain breeds), then birds. Right now, I really like foxes for some reason. I’ve seen quite a few videos of them on the internet, and they just seem so entertaining lol

If they were more readily available/more common as house pets, I’d totally want to get one :^)

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  17. My favorite animals are cats and owls, they're so cute :p.

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  18. CATTTTTTTTTSSSSS

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    xLqnax and Niqhtys like this.