• 1193 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3772 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Animal? :3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xBloody_Torrentx, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Hey, everyone, xBloodyTorrentx here! I’m sure we all know that there are a lot of animals out in the world. But out of all of those, you have to at least have one favorite, right? So what’s yours? Comment down below! Can’t wait to see all of the answers! :3

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    BreadIV likes this.
  2. Hey!

I appreciate you making a thread like this as it brings back a lot of memories!

When I was 9 years old, my family traveled to Washington D.C. (The U.S. Capital). We visited all of the different monuments and we also went to the zoo. At the zoo, we saw all sorts of animals but the one that really stood out to me was the panda. I think the panda stood out to me the most because it was just so cute and unique. It just sat there and ate its bamboo while it stared at us with its cute eyes.

What's your favorite animal?

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    xBloody_Torrentx likes this.
  3. Definitely Tortoises. I LOVE them haha

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    xBloody_Torrentx likes this.
  4. As one may be able to tell from my profile picture and Minecraft skin, my family animal is a cow. I just think that they're so cute, especially the babies. I'm from a part of the US with lots of open land filled with cows and it's my favorite thing to watch them as I drive by on long car rides. A few honorary mentions for myself are elephants, bears, sharks, and killer whales, though!

@xBloody_Torrentx, I'd love to see which animals is your favorite!

edit: words.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  5. I think my favorite animal would be dogs, specifically boxers

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    xBloody_Torrentx and M4RK7000 like this.
  6. Hey!

To be honest, there are just so many animals that are so unique and amazing that it's very hard to choose one that is better or a favourite. If I had to, I really do like wolves. They're similar to dogs, they are fierce, yet loyal, and depending on their colour and fur type, they can be very cute. I have seen them in lots of movies I've watched over the years, and have just liked how they act as animals. I would love to be able to see one irl, but I'd have to be cautious as they can be dangerous. Also huskies are one of my favourite dog breeds, and they are very similar to huskies, so that's another reason why I like wolves! Interesting post idea, I'm looking forward to reading the future responses to this thread.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  7. Koalas because they're so CUTE :D

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  8. I love animals in general, but my favorite animal would have to be the panda.
    In my opinion, they are one of the most adorable animals haha. I’ve seen them at the zoo once or twice, and I could probably watch them for hours. It was fun watching them move around and interact with their environment.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  9. I'd say sharks. Watching a great white leap out and murk a seal is probably one of the most satisfying things I have ever seen.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  10. Hey!

My favourite animal is definitely dogs. They are so cute and smart, I love them so much. They are super loving and comforting. They are honestly animals of love and they are so helpful and understanding. There are no animals better!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  11. I like newts and salamanders. I have three Spanish ribbed newts at home. One black and two white. They are 20cm long now. Newts are something like a small Godzilla. My newts really like standing on back legs. Newts are amphibians so don't be frightened if they will run away, even if it looks impossible for them to escape. Newts are stronger than they look. their front legs are 1 cm long, but it is enough for them to climb out of aquarium. They also like eating living fishes that are surely too big for their mouthes. There are many different types of newts and salamanders, some are smaller than 1 cent coin and some are as big as people or even bigger. Here is the picture of the newts from the kind I have at home. P.S. this is a picture from internet.
    [​IMG]

Posted Dec 14, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 14, 2019
  12. Hello!

I love to see fun off topic threads such as this one, allowing players to express themselves and, in general, learn more about eachother.

As for my favorite animal, it is an easy choice for me to say dogs. They are, for the most part, positively impacting animals in the way they act and most importantly loyal. More specifically, I love Huskies, Golden Retrievers and German Sheperds.
    Especially puppies...they are so adorable :)

Thanks for making this thread! @xBloody_Torrentx

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  13. I haven’t thought about this in a long time but right now I’m feeling a little polar bear. Bears are epic in general but imagine a snow bear. Yeah yeah yeah exactly that’s what I’m thinking too.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  14. Hey!

To be completely honest, it has to be horses. As a horse rider myself, I enjoy being surrounded by horses and having them as company. They are misunderstood animals at times and people think that they're vicious and out to get you. When you shed light into the actual truth, horses are such loving animals and when treated with respect, you can have a blast with them!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  15. i like cats and dogs, they are both very cute and are great animals to keep you company :))

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    BreadIV and xBloody_Torrentx like this.
  16. My favorite animal would have to be a wolf or a cat. Wolves are just awesome and cats are adorable :D.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2019
    BreadIV and M4RK7000 like this.
  17. Hello! I'd have to say my favorite animal is a hamster. When I was younger, I got a male hamster for my birthday. He was my first pet, and he was an amazing pet. Hamsters are tiny and they always look like they're having a great time, whether it's them rolling around in their clear balls or running around the tunnels in their cage.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    xBloody_Torrentx and BreadIV like this.
  18. My favorite animal is most definitely a cow (obviously). In particular the Highland Cattle, I love how fluffy they are and I want one so bad. The babies are SOOO cute and they are the main reason I started to have an obsession with cows.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  19. Heyo!

My favourite animal would have to be dogs! I have two dogs and I absolutely love them! They are the most adorable things anyone lays their eyes upon! My favourite breed would have to be labradors as they are so cute and mischievous. Despite their naughty behaviour when it comes to food they are the cutes animals and I love them to bits!!!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  20. Heyy!

I have one answer. DOOOoooGGGGgggsSSssS!!!!
    I love dogs, every single one. If you take a look at my PFP, you can see my C Spaniel from around 5 years ago... humphhh. He has grown fast! :D

Posted Dec 14, 2019