• 78 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1495 Players Online
  • 1417 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fav bedrock game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by cloudyjeon, Sep 12, 2022.

1. I enjoy all of the pvp games, but my most favorite game is cakewars squads.

Posted Sep 18, 2022
  2. I have answered this question many of times, but I do not mind sharing my favorite game! Though I do not play as much Bedrock as I used to, I would argue that my favorite game is either Bomb Lobbers or SkyWars. Those two games helped me through my Bedrock Trainee trial and I just enjoy the simplicity in both gamemodes. I come from Java where kits are largely spread out across each game, so to not have kits in SkyWars was refreshing and again, just simple. Bomb Lobbers, I haven't played since like 2015 and I finally got to play on Bedrock when they brought it back, which came with overwhelming feelings of nostalgia. I love Bedrock, but do not have much time to play anymore!

Posted Sep 18, 2022
  3. Definitely Cake Wars for me. I feel there's a lot more strategy when it comes to Cake Wars than other games and I enjoy mixing up my tactics every few games. That certainly makes it the most enjoyable in my opinion.

Posted Sep 22, 2022
  4. I play some CW, but I love SWT. I think the game speed is what I like about it mostly. It forces you to really strategize and think more on how to win without dying, because there is no respawn, which I think makes it really fun and entertaining as well.

Posted Sep 22, 2022
  5. I am a sweaty skywars player, however the repetitiveness gets boring and I often find myself playing new games. Overall I think it is skywars, cakewars, or Micro battles.

Posted Sep 22, 2022
  6. I love to play skywars and bomb lobbers at my time, personally. Love the amount of competition in these games!

Posted Sep 26, 2022