• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8420 Players Online
  • 5530 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fastest way to level up one Bedrock? Is xp and/or gem game?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by UncookedSnow116 (Bedrock), May 27, 2020.

1. Im looking to level up quickly with 20-30mins a day of playing and also have my eye on a kit. Any specific games to play or challenges of any sort that I am missing?

Posted May 27, 2020
    Melsieee likes this.
  2. I'd say the game that you like the most will be the best way to get experience. Overall, you're going to want to play the game and most likely do better at it rather than just grinding a game for the experience while you're not enjoying it as much. In terms of games that give the most experience, I'd definitely go with skywars. In skywars, if you're looking for a good kit, I'd recommend the ice bridge kit is the best as it can save you from the void or help you bridge faster. If you win, It tends to give about 1.5-2k experience per game, which is a pretty high amount compared to other games. Other games that give good experience are dragons, speed builders, and mob arena if you're looking to spend a longer amount of time. If you do around 30-40 rounds on mob arena you can get a ton of experience, I once got 10k from it but that took a long time. Lastly, make sure you check Carl every day to claim your reward, you should get some xp from there as well!

Posted May 27, 2020
    Zyvra and lotix like this.
  3. Thank you. I enjoy cakewars but unless I win every time it doesnt get me enough haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2020
    Unknitsun likes this.
  4. On both platforms, I have found PvP related games give the most XP. This includes Cakewars, SkyWars, Survival Games, etc. You will most likely get a good amount of XP no matter if you win or lose. However, games like this tend to be longer. If you do plan on playing Java, I would suggest Nano Games as the games are very quick and give a good amount of XP.

Posted May 27, 2020
  5. AFK in dragons. Best and easiest way to get Level 100, a lot of people can relate.

Posted May 27, 2020
    Chaos and Jaek like this.
  6. Hey!
    I play on Java but my advice would be to play the game you love because you will tend to play it more and be better at it which results in the amount of xp you earn. I recently saw another thread on this topic not too long ago and commented my full opinon on there. There was a lot of comments on it with a lot of player's opinon's so if you want to, go check it out, the link to it is here.

Posted May 27, 2020
  7. It’s good to play games that you enjoy, but also games that you’re good at. I personally think Skywars is the best game for XP on Bedrock. The games are quick and you don’t have to rely on anyone else. Plus you can earn anywhere from 1k-2k XP if you win most of the games.
    The kit doesn’t really matter, it’s whatever you prefer. I think the Ice kit is the best kit because it allows for easy transportation, but that’s just me.

SG is also a good game to play if you don’t enjoy Skywars. The only thing is the games take a bit longer and there are more players, but it still gives a decent amount of XP.

Posted May 27, 2020
  8. Skywars. As long as you know how to use ice kit, wins come along easy. Also the skill of the SkyWars playerbase isnt that much. It just play your favourite game. Either works. I've only played 20-30 mins everyday just like you for a year, and I'm level 68, leveling up every 2-3 days, even though I play Micro Battles. That proves that the game you have the most skill in will get you the most XP.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  9. SkyWars and CakeWars both offer a lot of XP. SkyWars though might be better because you can play solo SkyWars in which you wouldn’t have to depend on other players. SkyWars games are usually very quick so you could win a lot of games quickly to get XP faster. Another good game for XP is bomb lobbers but you would have to play Mixed Arcade and you would only get to play Bomb lobbers every so often. Mainly it is whatever game you find the most fun.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and WowTamman like this.
  10. Ive been playing for a month an I am level 20. I bet this is because the lower levels are less xp. I have been leveling up about every hour and 15 minutes of playtime.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  11. I have always grinded skywars for xp as well as the leaderboards. Just seeing your name up there together with 99 other players is so satisfying. And although I didn’t really focus on the grinding of lvl’s, I just got them along with the grind for the leaderboards. My advice would be to find a game that you love and that can be played on a quick pace as well. Good luck and keep grinding!

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  12. I think I will attempt SW more often.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Melsieee like this.
  13. Hi! I am level 39 and leveled up 8 times in the past week. I only play on bedrock, and I would def recommend Dragons, Speed Builders and Turf Wars. They just seem to give loads of XP. If you are more into PvP then I would suggest Cake Wars and Skywars. Play for your own enjoyment, and don't just grind 4 XP. If you like the game your playing, it goes by quicker. Hope I helped!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. Skywars gives tons of XP tbh

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    godaroura, WowTamman and nerfguns3 like this.
  15. Hey! :sigils_down:

TIP : Enjoy what you play (My thoughts)
    Most people have mentioned it, but a major component to gaining XP is enjoying the game you're playing. I know you've probably heard it a million times, it's really one of if not the most important part about the leveling system. Needless to say, level 100 (or any high level for that matter) is something that a lot of players will struggle to achieve, this makes it feel all the more rewarding when you finally level up. I think that if you go into playing a game with the mindset of, "I'll just sit here and half-play the game while watching TV and gain a lot of XP" is just a recipe for failure. While the concept itself feels like there are no flaws, the reality is that you will most likely get bored of playing the same game over and over. From my self-observations, I'd definitely say that you have to just "enjoy yourself" it's really that simple. To go in-depth about my experience with leveling up; I was accepted on January 18th, 2020 and at the time was a level 35 (597,500 xp) with the intent to reach level 100. Fast-forward to now, about 4 months into my trial and I am currently sitting at level 51 (1,722,506 xp) That means that within 4 months I've gained about 1,125,006 xp since being accepted. While to some that is a tiny amount of XP to have earned within a whole 4 months, to me it's felt really fast. When I first got into the idea of the renowned level 100 my approach was the "grind xp" method. My idea was that if I played roughly 30,000 games of paintball I could reach at least level 98 with the average XP. As I mentioned previously, I simply got bored. I wasn't really playing the game well. I was just running around waiting to get hit and knocked out, then just chatting with people in the lobby. It got really repetitive for me and it felt like it was taking ages to get xp. Keep moving forward and I discover my new love of the game Sky Wars. If you're in the skywars community you've probably seen me in a game. I'm in the "slightly-above average" category when it comes to pvp, and while I don't win every game like some of the leaderboard players do, I do enjoy myself when I play. Everyone's died in an annoying way, and even when that happens to me in skywars, I still keep playing the game because I do genuinely enjoy it. When I first got accepted, I had about 28 skywars wins, that evolved into what is now 422 wins on skywars. Once again, that number might not be impressive for those who play all the time, but keep in mind, I wasn't "grinding" for anything. While some people aim for 10-50 wins a day, I just play for pure fun. In my eyes, playing for fun not only makes me feel like I'm gaining XP faster, it just helps me to enjoy the game I'm playing and not think of it as a task.
    RECOMMENDED XP GAMES :
    Creative Players

Creative players are those who express themselves best through their creations. Odds are you're the friend that everyone wants to play with when you play Master Builders.
    • Master Builders : If the hint in the description message didn't give it away, I think that master builders is the best game for XP. I personally... Am terrible at building... I'm not very good, but I do know some people who can actually place blocks in a way that makes them look pretty, and from what I hear it's a very good way to make xp while still enjoying playing a game you like.
    PvP Players
    If you put yourself in the more competitive pvp category, you're one of the people who likes nothing more than a satisfying combo. People who focus on pvp-based games are usually the most competitive people on the server, and often times love a good challenge.
    *NOTE* : XP amount depends on your performance in these games
    • Cake Wars : A game that is without a doubt among the most popular games on Mineplex, Cake wars, is a game in which players spawn on islands with material generators that will produce the "currency" needed to buy better armor, weapons and base defense. Teams will re-spawn after dying as long as they have their cake protected, but the second another player eats your cake, respawning is disabled. Eventually only one team will remain, and they will be the winners. In cake wars, winning does tend to give a very handsome amount of xp, while coming in 2nd place will still give a good amount due to the time alive.
    • Sky Wars : Sky-wars admittedly, doesn't give as much XP as cake wars, but what it does have that none of the other game-modes don't have is speed. Where an average cake-wars game takes anywhere between 10-15 minutes, a skywars game is usually over within 5 minutes. If you're incredibly good at it, you could potentially gain a very large amount of xp within an hour of playing.
    Average/Casual players
    If you believe you're in the "average" category, this means that you just play Mineplex to play "mini games" not anything specific. Being in this category means that you don't specialize in pvp/combat, or creative. You like to play a mix of both games to your hearts content and then hop off whenever you'd like.
    • Mixed-Arcade : I'd recommend nano games for anyone who just enjoys playing a variety of games. If you don't know what mixed arcade is, it's essentially a game mode that continues forever in which players will go through a different mini-game every round. You can play for as long or as little as you want, and /hub whenever you're done.

I hope this post helped some of you wonderful people reading this, it's currently 1am, so if there's anything you need further clarification on, or any other questions you might have, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. With that being said, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night/evening. I'll be in sleeping for the next century... zzzZZZZZZ

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    WowTamman, Zyvra and Camull ✩ like this.
  16. True, but they now removed the skywar kits.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  17. Skywars is my go-to game almost every time I play on bedrock. It gives somewhere around 60-80 gems per win and is easy to win in. With the new update, kits have been removed, but as long as your more careful, you can still get wins 90% of the time. Organize your Hotbar and inventory well and get a bow before moving to the middle, and shoot anyone who bridges.

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  18. Are you doing that ... I didn't expect it (.-.)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  19. I don't play bedrock, so no

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  20. I suggest Sky Wars, Survival Games and Cake Wars. The games can last anywhere up yo half an hour and usually give you about 1-3k XP depending on your placement.

Posted Jun 6, 2020