• 563 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6138 Players Online
  • 5575 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

False Mute With Evidence

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by SapphireRed, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    This is a false mute. I have confirmed with RC before that saying asterisks is not punishable whatsoever, because the filter in place has worked correctly and there is zero bypass, not even a single letter of the word. If it was punishable, then any time anyone has ever said something that has been properly filtered would be punishable, which is certainly not the case.

Here are screenshots my girlfriend sent me of a punishment of the same kind that was reviewed by RC and marked as insufficient:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  2. Hello! If you believe you have been falsely punished please head over to
    www.mineplex.com/appeals and select "no" that you do not believe it is a fair punishment.

I would like to remind you that you were not muted for bypassing anything, however, but rather General Rudeness as per your screenshot. The situation with asterisks applies different to each. Either way, if you believe it to be a false punishment the correct and best course of action is to appeal at the link I sent with your evidence + reasonings. That is the only way to get it removed if they agree with you that it is false, creating a thread will not lead to any action being done.

Make sure to also check out https://www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide/ to help you with your appeal, thank you!

(I am posting my reply to each of your threads incase others missed my answer, since you made duplicate threads).

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    CookieBilly likes this.
  3. Hey hey!

As Idut said above, you were muted for General Rudeness rather than Filter Bypass. You can find what passes for a General Rudness punishment at mineplex.com/rules! As he said, if you do feel that this mute is false, feel free to appeal at mineplex.com/appeals! Once you are there you would click on "Appeal Punishment." At the top it does remind you to read over the punishment appeal guide found here which has amazing information that will tell you how to fill out a successful appeal and what to expect. If you have any evidence to help your case feel free to add it into the appeal and the Appeals Team will gladly take a look at it. Before you appeal, please understand that you are not guaranteed an unmute if you appeal. Your appeal will be determined based on its content, our (private) appeal criteria, and/or sole discretion of each individual staff in some cases.

Seeing that this thread does not promote any discussion I will go ahead and lock this thread for you.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions via the forums or on discord!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.