• 1339 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6223 Players Online
  • 4884 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

False kick

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Luketheduck500, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When u are in the hub and u eat a golden Mellon then into a game (ex:turf wars) once the game starts u will be kicked for fly can u please fix this so people don’t get kicked on accident. thank you love your server.

Posted May 22, 2020
  2. Hello there.
    This bug is already known by the development team, I have seen and reported it for myself. The problem with this is that you get kicked because you are doing something you are not permitted. This leads to being kicked. The way to fix this would be to get rid of all buffs as you join. The problem is the development team has mean other things on list of bugs needing to be fixed and this problem isn’t a top priority. It will be fixed when they come round to it but at the moment all we can do is be patient. With time a fix will be made but until then, it’s best you stay away from the melons my friend. Thankyou

Kind regards, o Melae.

Posted May 22, 2020
  3. Heya! Like @Lord Melae has stated, this is a bug. I believe it is known, and should be being worked on. If you come across any bugs in the future, feel free to report them at www.mineplex.com/bugs. Before you submit a bug report, you should read this guide: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/in-game-bug-report-guide.17659/, as it gives some helpful information on how to submit a successful bug report. I’d also advise to not abuse this bug, as it could lead to a punishment, and you also shouldn’t use it so that you do not get kicked. As your question has been answered, I’ll be locking this thread. Feel free to PM me with any other questions you may have!
    Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted May 22, 2020
    Lord Melae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.