• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5978 Players Online
  • 5978 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

False GWEN Ban and am going to lose energy in 6 days

Discussion in 'Clans' started by WastingYourTime, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yesterday I was false banned by GWEN and appealed, but if my appeal isnt replied to before my energy runs out will it run out. I have 6 days of energy rn but im a solo clan so no one can buy energy

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  2. Heyyy

The chances are your appeal will be seen to within the next 6 days if you're that concerned about it. The appeals team are very hard-working and very efficient at handling appeals quickly. The only thing is, GWEN bans need to be checked out by Quality Assurance which could take a short while longer as they need to look into GWEN logs and such. However don't worry too much.

Just as a side note, in case this happens again I really recommend getting more Clan members so your time doesn't deplete entirely. You can check out the Recruitment section of the forums and make an advertisement for people to join your Clan!

I hope everything turns out fine for you though and that you do get unbanned if the ban was indeed false. It shouldn't take too long! Don't worry :)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  3. ty and ive not played in over a year came back to mc and then got banned within a week, and 99% i get unbanned cos i was using labymod lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  4. This pretty much sums up what I was going to say. Appeals generally don't take very long to get a response however some take longer than others depending on the situation. In general, though, GWEN appeals are handled quickly. I can assure you that your appeal will probably be responded to before your energy runs out (if your ban was indeed false).

If you have any questions I would message a Quality Assurance member. You can find a list of them here.

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    dcdb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.