• 3247 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11685 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

False banned and appeal denied for no reason.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by hyperthink, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what to do at this point. This has been VERY unprofessional for an 'official Minecraft partner.'

My account 'Nichella' which has ultra rank got banned yesterday. I was in a cake wars game with 2 senior moderators (idk the usernames except one was -snip- who i'm almost positive was it).
    I was playing completely normally and out of nowhere I get banned for this:
    [​IMG]
    Okay let me just address something here "Extreme speeds" even if I got stuck blocking with sword or something, "Extreme" speeds weren't achieved by me whatsoever.
    I took this image too, some stuff is blurred because I was on a different server. But my game had saved the chat from the previous server I was on and you can see there I was punished.
    [​IMG]
    and as you can see there is no client or cheating there. that was actually right after I got banned.
    Nothing, absolutely NOTHING I did in that game resembled bunny-hop hacks. (If you don't count vanilla sprint-jumping). Then I made an appeal which was denied for an obscure reason I couldn't tell you what I did wrong (and I cant share the appeal info because I agreed not to).
    I talked around the discord and heard that senior moderators don't need evidence for bunny-hopping because it's obvious enough. (If it was -snip- who banned me) i'm very suspicious they were angry because I killed them recently as you can see in the image. people argued with me that nobody would risk their position as senior mod like that but I don't have any other explanation for how I could have been banned here.
    And if you're gonna go off on me saying i'm a liar and that I MUST be cheating just don't comment. I don't want to hear it. I was not using any illegal modifications to my client (Optifine 1.8.9 on a forge 1.8.9 client)

TL;DR - I have been banned for cheating as a donator yet I didn't break any of your server rules or terms. I was not hacking or cheating in any way shape or form

If nothing else, I would like a higher up member to look into this and I would be more careful who you give staff roles to. You should require proof for ANY cheating ban period.

Posted Aug 25, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 25, 2019
    DeathCure10o01 likes this.
  2. Hey!
    I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. From the title it seems that you've already tried appealing the punishment, so the best I can recommend is DMing the forum ninja who denied your appeal (with the subject in the headline & a link in the DM) asking why this was rejected as then they will be able to provide more information. Other than this, I would recommend appealing again once the wait time is over. Best of luck, I hope I've helped!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  3. Honestly just admit to hacking and say you won't do it again, this seems to be the only way to get unbanned.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. Something similar happened to me merely tens of minute ago. I was playing block hunt and was using my shocker hider perk until someone said they’d report me. I tried to show him that it was part of the game and i got kicked for hacking! He goes by the name of SteveOnIphone on xbox and has no gamerscore meaning he hasn’t gotten one achievement on that account and was probably using it for banning players who didn’t deserve it. He had experience on the server as he had a lv? Is it a level? He had a 12 next to his name showing he knew what he was playing at. So yeah. Hopefully dude. you get appealed. And hopefully these false accusations are looked into

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. If he didn't hack why would he admit to it for a chance at getting unbanned. No point in lying if you weren't breaking the rules.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. I would love to be able to help you further, but you don't have an appeal on this profile and the username for the character attached on this profile doesn't have an active punishment. If you could private message me on the account that you appealed with, that would be great and I can give you further explanation on why your appeal was denied. Also, try to send me those screenshots from the thread above because they aren't appearing here. Just copy and paste the links within your message.

It is true that our moderator+ team does not need to record for bunny hop since it is a generally obvious hack when we come across it. However, our Trainee+ has to record for everything so we can ensure they have the knowledge to identify hacks before they are promoted.

I'm going to lock the thread because this discussion is better done over private messages and other players won't be able to help your specific situation. Message me and I'll gladly respond to get all of this cleared up.

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.