• 326 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7383 Players Online
  • 7057 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fallensoul// Horror AU

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Souda, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Hey!

Soo.. I get that it’s not Halloween, but I’ve had this idea for over 5 months now, and have just now done something for it.

If you’re not familiar with this AU, (which I posted about on my Twitter), Fallensoul uh… yeah- when he went to Starclan, he went right back down as a ghost who still has the remains of toxins on his fur. He’s now obsessed with trying to get his currently alive sister, Stargazer by means of using his toxins to do the exact opposite of what he was sent back to do.

This is the scene where Stargazer sees for the first time after his death.

(If you have a problem with the AU, please do not look at the Video! Thank you!)

Posted Jun 16, 2021
  2. wait...
    Is this about a book series
    Because I'm pretty sure it is related to a veery lo g series that I read like 5 years ago

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  3. Yes. This is a horror AU of my version of the series Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2021
  4. Ya I read that series a while ago

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  5. I still read the series. ^^
    It’s still good to this day. I have most of the books already.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2021
  6. Although I'm not familiar with the story, I really enjoyed watching you make this! I really enjoyed watching your process, and it turned out absolutely beautifully! I really love the glow of the toxins and how they stand out, they really add a lot of depth to the character. Thank you so much for sharing, and keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Souda likes this.