• 3441 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11879 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fallen's introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FallenNR, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Hey guys, it's Fallen! Minecraft has always been my favorite game and I am recently getting back into it. I've played this game since third grade and around seven or eight years later, it is amazing to see so many people come back to this community and I am excited to see what else is in store!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  2. Hey, nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear Minecraft is your favorite game, Minecraft is mine too!

I'm sesses, from Norway. I've been recently trying to get to know the community and server better. My favorite gamemode is Spees Builders, but I'm open to trying out new things! If you want to play with me sometime, shoot me a message!

Before replying and posting, I recommend reading through the guidelines and rules to not get punished for something you didn't know weren't allowed!

Can't wait to see you around!

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  3. Hey buddy!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, my name's Nick, and it's great to meet you! :)

Minecraft has got to be my favourite games too, and I have recently been playing it a lot more, and I am enjoying it heaps. I am so glad to hear the same from you! And yes, Minecraft has been around for ages, and it is so fun, it was fun 5 years ago, and it still is now. I am sure you'll really enjoy the amazing community here at Mineplex, it's full of helpful, kind and caring people who are amazing to interact with. I'd suggest reading over the rules if you haven't already at www.mineplex.com/rules - just so you are familiar with them.

Anyway, it was great to read your introduction, and if you ever want to play some games, ask me some questions or just want to have a chat, feel free to send me a PM or add me in-game /f AyyNick. I hope to see you around on the forums, in-game or on the discord server soon!

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  4. Nice to meet you too! Speed builders is one of my favorite games too and I’m trying to come back to all aspects of Minecraft meaning I want to try the forums again. I read through the guidelines and rules, thanks for the advice though!
    Hello! I’m excited to meet more people than before and I’m sure the community will be amazing still! If I do have any more questions I will message you, but I am pretty familiar with this server, thank you for you offer though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato, sesses and AyyNick like this.
  5. Hey Fallen,
    It’s really great to meet you. I’ve only started playing Minecraft again as I’ve been off of it for almost a year. I love this game and have been playing it for almost 6 years, I’d really love to see more of you on the forums and hopefully even meet you in-game. See you around!

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  6. Hey Fallen!

It's nice to meet you! I apologise for the late reply. It's great to see so many people returning back to Minecraft after all these years! This community really is awesome, and I hope you enjoy your return! If there's anything you need then feel free to hit me up and I'll try my best to assist you.

Feel free to send me a friend request in-game, IGN: Dallarth

I'll see you around!

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  7. Nice to meet you too, if you want to find me I’ll most likely be in speed builders or micro battles.

Don’t apologize for the late reply, and I have hope the community is just as good if not better than a couple years ago. If I ever need anything I’ll let you know, nice meeting you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019
    dallarth likes this.
  8. Hello Fallen, it is _Prof_! Minecraft has been my favourite game ever since I bought my own account and stayed active from there. I have played Minecraft since fourth grade, ultimately becoming an island in my life. Mineplex has been going uphill for the past few months and there are many other returning former players, you will not regret coming back!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 11, 2019