• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5065 Players Online
  • 5065 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

F3+S

Discussion in 'Dragons' started by _PurplePower_, Mar 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I've noticed that sometimes when playing dragons I'll be part of the last few players standing on the remainder of the island and then there will be a player just floating in the air. I've seen many players do this and when I asked them what they are doing they don't say. I talked to one guy who told me f3+s is a texture reloading glitch. I was wondering if this is reportable/an example of bug exploiting!?

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  2. A similar thread was made here not too long ago. The major problem with punishing people for it is that it’s hard to tell if that’s what they’re doing. So many other factors could be causing them to float, and there isn’t really a way to see they are doing it. If they do it in a sense that they can use it to escape from falling, then I believe it is punishable. With the floating thing, however, there isn’t really much proof to punish for it.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    scarlet and Wiz2K like this.
  3. Cool thanks for the info.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  4. Yeah you can’t be punished for it but over at Game Insights Discord we made a solution in hopes to fix this problem. So whenever arcade is updated, hopefully soon seeing the rate of updates currently, this should be fixed.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  5. If you can record someone doing it and using a kit skill after freezing, you should report them with that evidence. It is punishable.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.