• 1987 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1987 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Extreme Lagg recently!

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by JetStarglaze, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:35 AM.

1. Hey!

So for the last week, there has been unbearable lag on the server which has made it unplayable for me.

This issue is mainly noticeable when the server spikes to 12k players or higher.

Many of my friends cant play when the lag is this bad, and neither can I, it's just too frustrating to get lagged out when you select a game.

Many other server get 16k-30k players and run smoothly.

I find that mineplex for me is unplayable when the server is at 12k.

I'm playing off of Ethernet, and get 20 to 30 ping.

Iv heard it's because of bedrock being brought to PS5.

Is a fix being worked on?

Fixing this Lagg should be TOP PRIORITY for the Devs, since people just get frustrated and leave. They would be trying to retain this new influx of players.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 5:35 AM
  2. Its not just for bedrock, mineplex seems to have changed its host to a toaster located on mars

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 6:37 AM
  3. The main reason, if you aren't already aware, Is that the PS4 version of the game can now join servers. This is why there are a ton of players. For the lag? I still don't know. I think it's getting fixed as today isn't as laggy as yesterday. On Friday, mineplex was unplayable. I hope the lag gets fixed soon cause, well, it's lag lol.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 10:48 AM
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  4. This pretty much sums it up. Java edition is also experiencing a ton of lag (which was always there unfortunately), but to a much larger degree after the recent banning of lunar client and the server maintenance shutdown a couple of weeks ago if I’m not mistaken.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 10:58 AM
    MalibuNights and JetStarglaze like this.