• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

EXTREM HACKS

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Poisonking, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poisonking

Poisonking

Idk why the server antibot dont hack him but he has all the -snip- hacks in the world pls ban him i hope you read this pls ban insta perm pls thx pls ignore the audio of the video thx bye mindbutt :) i said i go and report you see in the perm ban *never* pls ignore the audio im a spanish person

-snip-

--- Post updated ---
    desactivate audio pls

:D

Posted Dec 5, 2018,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 6, 2018 at 12:42 PM
  2. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Heyo!
    Thank you for taking the time to record this, but this isn't the correct place to report someone.
    You can report this user here ! Good luck on reporting & have a good day!!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. _Prof_

_Prof_

Dude, calm down, raging here won't do you any good. It's not a very mature way to deal with this situation as what you've done solves nothing. I'd also like to point out that there is no need to post this here rather than just reporting them here. I've dealt with many cheaters on Mineplex and all I do is submit an FR. All I do is send in a report and it's done, just like that.

Something else I feel necessary to be said is that this is the forums. Unless you're in the Off Topic section (which you aren't), you should try to keep your writing at least somewhat formal. I can clearly see that you added in some swears, poor grammar, and punctuation.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  4. I have also noticed around 2-3 people clearly hacking, although I do not have their names I myself thought it was pretty ridiculous and unfair for the other players it also ruins the experience of building up and fighting the other teams. One of these hackers was going around giving emeralds to the other players and it really made it feel as though there was not even a point to try and play the game correctly. Not to mention your way of speaking but you have previously been told to get evidence to support your claims by another person on a related thread.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 8:42 AM
  5. Dva

Dva

Like others have mentioned, this is not the correct place to report players. You can submit reports here. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Thread locked.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.