• 1411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13261 Players Online
  • 11850 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

extended timer, timer on screen, and player tracker

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by godzilla lover, Mar 2, 2021.

1. if you're the person who does it stop i'm tired of people hiding all game i got a win streak and destroyed and entire lobby just for some noob to ruin it by hiding some where we need a a player tracker it should be 5 emeralds and will point to the closest player just like the one you get when you die another thing we should have a timer on screen to tell us when the game ends that's simple another thing extended time cakewars games are too short wether people hide run or just fortfiy their base and bow spam we need extended time to deal with the problem i lost so man win streaks to stupid noobs who just run around the map or run away and try to bridge trap or just build walls around their base remove their bridges make a tower and bow spam

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. If you really destroyed the whole lobby, you should be able to afford 19 emeralds for a player tracker and an ender pearl.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    MC_Leonidas likes this.
  3. I would just like to say that i totally get your frustration but as my buddy beseige said, if you're dominating the server it isn't a problem at all to spend 12 emeralds on a tracker if it is the last player. So, i don't really get the problem here. And when people make a base you can just ender pearl. It only costs you 7 emeralds to buy a ender pearl and since you're dominating that would also be easy to buy. So, i would say: problem solved.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  4. I agree that they should add player trackers for the reasons you stated. It's not yet a thing on Bedrock, but is planned already. Timer(shown as a bossbar) showing how many minutes left until cakerot is planned as well.

The last one(unfortunately)is not planned, but I agree a lot with your idea. After cake rot, there's simply not enough time for full diamond fighting if it does occur. I would just add 5 minutes(which would work wonders).

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  5. When the Cake Wars Update arrives, it should hopefully add boss bar timer to show how long until Cake Rot. When Cake Rot happens, all players are given a player tracker so you'll be able to use it to find the camper

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Posted Mar 2, 2021

7. wdym not a thing on bedrock? everytime i die i get a compass towards the nearets player that's CAP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. I know that but I was subtly hinting to the other two people that buyable player trackers aren't in bedrock yet, and that this is bedrock not java

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  9. yes i'm on bedrock yeah i just died in cakewars i got a compass that pointed towards the nearest player and teleported me to him

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.