• 1793 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10231 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Expired certificate

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Kingawesome0009, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Posted Aug 29, 2019
  2. Hello,

I am not sure why that says that but, I do want to inform you that you don’t meet the requirements on becoming a Trainee. You need to at least be on the forums for 2 weeks and be active! Just trying to save you time on getting denied. One more week to go! ;D

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  3. As TheMooseBean has stated you don't even have the necessary staff requirements yet.
    I would recommend that you try to remove any sort of AdBlock that you are using If you are using a phone try switching to your computer and it might work that way.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    TheMooseBean likes this.
  4. Did you even read what the message said?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019
  5. If it thinks the website is trying to do malicious things, it is most likely because the network you are using has a firewall which blocks Mineplex. To bypass the firewall, use a VPN.

For the second paragraph, I have never encountered that so I do not know much.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. Hm, I'm not sure what exactly could be causing that because I mainly browse the forums on my computer. I do occasionally use my phone for the forums but this has never happened before. I will list you a few sites that are official and not malicious in any way, hopefully they help you in your ultimate goal of becoming a Trainee!

A helpful guide made by a player giving tips on becoming a Trainee - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/tr...refers-to-the-becoming-a-trainee-thread.5985/

The official Trainee application thread - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/becoming-a-trainee-java-bedrock.38/

Good luck!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  7. Hi
    I don't know exactly what's up, but your best bet is to ignore it and try again later.. This kind of message pops up for me a lot too when I view the forums, and it's never done any harm. Usually it's a false alarm, as this site does not try to steal your information etc. If you have an extension that blocks harmful sites and things, it might be because of that and it's up to you to decide whether you delete it or use a VPN.
    I don't know if Mineplex can fix this as it isn't an issue on Mineplex's side.
    I'm sure they appreciate you trying to help, but this thread is focused on unblocking the Mineplex site, not about becoming a trainee. Thanks for trying to help though! c;
    The thread isn't the issue - the image shows they're browsing on mineplex.com and all of those threads you helpfully listed are apart of the same site.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Kingawesome0009 and Steven190 like this.
  8. Exact thing shows up when I’m using my school’s WiFi; use cellular data, VPN, or different network.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  9. That is certainly strange, considering that this forum is on the same website as the thread you weren't able to connect to. It's highly likely that the cause of your error lies at your end, most likely in your browser, because Chrome often blocked certain (trusted) sites for the same reason while I could freely browse them on Firefox or IE. I'm pretty sure you don't want to install another browser on your phone just for that purpose though, so I recommend following the no-brainer advice such as waiting and reloading, restarting your device or switching networks. If it doesn't work after a while you might want to look into this issue with other Safari users or with their support if they have customer service.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    dallarth likes this.