• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3722 Players Online
  • 3302 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Exp system

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by AgingPeak, Apr 20, 2021.

?

Do you agree with my proposal?

1. Yes, makes the EXP per game/win more fair

72.7%
  2. No, I'm fine with the current EXP system per game/win

27.3%
  1. Hi,

Lately I realized that the XP system was changed. Per win in skywars, I get around 400-600 XP per win. I use to get 900-1200 per win. Now I understand why it was reduced but I don't understand why it was reduced by around 50%. My proposal is to get the XP system around 600-900 XP per win, which reduces the XP by around 25%. It seems more fair to me than to reduce by half. 50% basically means that you need to put double the effort to gain XP. Can this also be arranged with all games? I'm waiting to hear some responses

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    maevestarbaby and chrris like this.
  2. This is more complicated to solve than just creating a forum thread. Game insights would need to be involved and most likely the community would need to be addressed as well. Im not aware of any immediate exp changes, but if this was to be redone it would require a lot more input from various members of the community.

Now do I agree with the overall exp system? Not exactly, as I don’t really see how me playing nano games for 45 minutes would result in 1.3k exp but a win as hider in BH for less than 10 minutes would result in over 1k. But how as a hider would result in 180-300 exp for a loss. Some games give decent exp, some don’t. It would be nice if it was to be reworked, maybe someday it will be.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  3. I think it rewards playtime a lot now, the longer the game is the more you get, but im not sure

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  4. Well, the XP is a bit different but each game has their own XP count and how much you get. I feel usually fast-paced game gives less XP for wins but more XP for stats like kills and etc. But, longer games would give more XP depending how long the game is. It is something I notice when I play Cake Wars and get into a 30 minute game verses mixed arcade games where I get less XP then I get from cake wars. But honestly, it is what it is.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  5. i played java and i was like wth is up with this XP
    on bedrock you get so much

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  6. But then on bedrock you lose like all of the xp when logging off because its 'glitched xp'

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  7. yes like the day bomb lobbers came and i played for 20 hours streight, it was also double xp and with amplifers, i got 750,000 exp and i counted about 1.3m

amazing for 1 day but lost alot
    if bomb lobbers comes back my goal is to win 100,000 games in 1 year
    and 100,000,000 exp and it would be nice if they fix it before and if they release bomb lobbers

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  8. That's a big goal dude. If they brought the game back (like everyone wants) then I believe you can do it

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  9. for bomblobbers i can get about 300 wins per 12 hours and i play more then that every day lol

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  10. If you set your mind to it you will succeed. I believe in you!

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  11. yeah +1+1+1

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  12. The exp for a lot of games was adjusted somewhat recently to try and even it out across various games so that exp-grinding efficiency across various games is more even. Skywars used to be the fastest way for someone who could play the game well to gain exp, and I believe that kills in SW weight heavily in how much exp you get, so winning with 3 kills will be completely different from winning with 7. You're welcome to message Thonks#9253 for an invite to the GI discord to discuss exp weighting for Skywars, or any other games you think need readjustment for exp earning.

To the best of my knowledge, NANO exp is currently glitched, which is why the rewards after more than 10 minutes of play or so are extremely lackluster right now.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    Bhunie likes this.