• 1369 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5846 Players Online
  • 4477 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

exp missions bc its hella hard to reach high level

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by fallacious, Feb 28, 2020.

1. maybe yu guys think that im just a level 20 i havent experienced enough to speech in here , but believe me levels in here is something that would take you so friggin long to reach so it should be reasonable to add exp missions to sam the slime, like about 500 to 2k as the missions go harder , and so um... that would make me level up so fast uwu but then i will be pointless and boring to play in here , so mineplex should add some special missions for level 100's like kill people with special weapon that spawn so rare that only experienced player would know and actually manage to do , maybe they only spawn in some island on cake war and the rarity should be like 5% or 10% per island, or something that i dont know about bcuz as said above , im just a level 20 :/ well plz add bc im desperated and people call me nub L kid when i die

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  2. Heyo!
    I do agree that this idea is somewhat on the right lines. I don't think adding too much exp to these missions will be fair, but levels are earned and not grinded through missions. I would not judge someone for their level, as they could be a great person but have a low level etc...
    I highly doubt this mission would come in handy, as it's only for lvl 100s. Most of the playerbase are climbing up their way to lvl 100, but I do agree that level 100s can sometimes get bored being the top level there is.

So, overall, I'll be giving this idea a +0.5.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    OnceAnL_ and fallacious like this.
  3. Just play more and you will get more exp. Theres no need to make it easier to level up. The more you play, the better you will get, and the more exp you will earn.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    FluteVegetables, Xukuwu and Fall like this.
  4. I think this idea could be implemented but the missions should be only weekly missions and missions that are very difficult for around 2k XP so that it isn't incredibly easy to level up. However, it would be a fun addition and give you a little boost.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  5. Leveling up isn't supposed to be super easy. It already means a lot less than it used to. Also, don't missions already give exp?

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. Yeah, but it's a tiny amount that's almost always not worth the time.

A missions rework has been approved in the past, with both the content of the missions and their rewards being improved. You can find a thread talking about that here.

Posted Feb 28, 2020