• 918 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3014 Players Online
  • 2096 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Excalibur?

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by SpicyBREE, Jun 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should Excalibur be a Sword Name?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Iron Sword

4. Diamond Sword

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm suggesting a new sword name! I don't know why this is not a sword name already but the iron/diamond sword name would be "Excalibur".

I have asked a lot of community members on this one and they have agreed and said they would get it. I know a new sword name just came out for PPC called "Rainbow Road" but I believe this would be a great edition.

I am really into fantasy and history sorta things and I just really love this idea.

If Iron: the sword would be named "Excalibur" this would make it look more realistic in my opinion.

If Diamond: the sword name would be in &l&3; aka Aqua. I feel like it would represent the sword better aqua representing the sort of glow to it, like in the movies.

Edit: Sword name can either be Iron or Diamond. I added a poll above for the community to decide. (multiple choice)

Edit: An event with this sword name would be really cool so ideas would be nice.

Posted Jun 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 12, 2019
    Eclipciz likes this.
  2. We have enough diamond sword names which are unobtainable right now anyway. I'd rather see them be used first before adding more sword names. I like the idea, though, I just want to see something done with diamond sword names as a whole before we start considering yet more names.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    evildoer likes this.
  3. I love this idea! I don't know if I would use it, but sounds great as a iron or stone sword name.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  4. I think the name " Excalibur " is really cool, However there is quiet a lot of names already, I just don't know whether or not they would use it. Good idea though!

Posted Jun 11, 2019

5. It has been changed to an Iron sword name!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2019
    xLeopard and Snowwii like this.
  6. I love the idea! I never saw the iron sword being something that should have that specific sort of name. I always thought the Excalibur would be a gold sword name. My opinion though! Anyways, +1 from me!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  7. Hey!
    I love this idea! I've too have always been a fan of both fantasy and history! I think that Excalibur would make an excellent name for an iron sword. I'm always in favor of adding new cosmetics to the game as it gives players reason to keep playing, they can provide a goal. Overall, I'd love to see this added, +1 from me!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  8. Heyo!

This sword name is great and I can tell you definitely put thought into name, which I like! I'm personally in favor of this type of mix between fantasy and history which you've created an iron sword name out of which sounds excellent. Overall, excellent name, love to see this added, +1 from me!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  9. I think this name would be really cool to have. I hope this can become a thing in the future introduced with a cool event that fits with the sword name. +1

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    SpicyBREE likes this.
  10. Hey,

Not much I can really add onto, but I think this would be a great name. It's well recognized by a lot of people and would obviously just be an interesting addition.

For which sword it should be on: In my personal opinion, I think it should be on a diamond sword just because of Excalibur's importance as the "greatest" sword, and I think a diamond sword could portray that well. Otherwise, I'd want it to be an iron sword due to it being more realistic in terms of what actual swords look like color-wise.

Overall, this would be a great addition to sword names, and I think this name especially would be well-received by the community.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  11. Edits made to op post read edit section.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2019
  12. I like this however (due to advertising rule I cannot say the server name) a certain server has Lucky Block Skywars. Sometimes a diamomd sword named Excalibur will pop out, so they might come for MP if this was added.
    To change it up
    Gold ( OOOHHHH, SPARKLY) Sword Name Color
    Iron Sword or even Gold, idk.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  13. They couldn't possibly come for MP. Excalibur is not a owned name and is the name of a very popular sword in fantasy and history. The sword was wielded by King Arthur. So there wouldn't be a copyright claim nor could there be from any other server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2019
  14. I'd love to see it added then, I think it's really fitting for a sword name, it's just unfortunate that diamond sword names in particular are kind of neglected in a sense.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  15. I also think that as one of the more famous swords, excalibur should be a diamond sword name. Would also like if they made it a diamond sword name that can be earned like a title track or something similar. It's kinda a shame that there are currently no diamond sword names that can be earned through non-pay-to-get means.
    edit: didn't realize most of the current names aren't in use anyways. What's up with that?

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  16. True, true. I know it's history, I'm just saying.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  17. I'm kinda surprised this isn't a sword name already, would be a great addition to the collection! Will definitely keep this in mind for when we do a cosmetics update. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  18. Yea as I said I don't know why it isn't yet.

Also thank you everyone for your feedback.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 7:29 PM
  19. Completely agree with what you said. I don’t see it as a bad name but not really what is needed imo at the moment.

Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 11:53 PM