• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8024 Players Online
  • 5134 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ex-Mineplex YouTubers: Where Are They Now?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, Jul 9, 2020.

1. This was a very interesting and nostalgic video to watch! I remember watching some of those people from your list almost daily when I was younger and I'm glad that you made this video giving an update on where and what they're doing now. I'll be sure to stay on the lookout when part 2 is uploaded!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  2. Hey!

First off, I really like the idea of this video. I'm sure lot's of people have forgotten about most of these YouTubers, and for you to make a video not only reminding players about some of Mineplex' most popular content creators and for you to explain what they are doing now, I think that it was very unique. For a YouTuber like SamitoD (who I haven't watched in years), it was pretty cool to find out that he has done so well with his new channel. Next up, I can tell that you put a lot of dedication into this video. Whether you were talking about Ish being demoted from the staff team with a 73% on his EOT, to Hannahxxrose explaining why she quit Mineplex UHC, this information definitely took some time to gather, especially since a lot of the information provided in the video was over 3 years old. Overall, the video was very entertaining and I loved all of the information you provided! Good luck with any future videos like this!!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  3. Hi there!

This really was a trip down memory lane for me and I'm sure it will be for many others who played in this era. This video, to put it simply, was really well put together. I like how you only included the people who actually dedicated their channel to Mineplex instead of people who just made the odd video now and then. That part really stood out to me and I'm glad that's what this video was about. It's really sad to see the creators who led Mineplex content creation years ago have their channels slowly lose their views but hopefully they've kept in the mindset that the numbers don't matter and that they just enjoy what they're doing. For those who quit content creation all together and aren't seen much more on social media, all I can hope for is that they're doing well now and they're still enjoying life.

For this video though, very well researched! Looking over their content now as well instead of just saying what they did was very interesting and enjoyable to watch. The editing was well done along with the commentary which was on point. The video was ordered beautifully along with it as well with a more light-hearted ending to finish it off. Keep it up :)

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  4. I'm glad you liked it!! :D

Thank you so much! You're right - the information to find about ish and some of the others took a while since everything was unlisted/deleted from their channels but luckily enjin posts still exist haha :)

Thank you! It was my first time attempting to make a video presented like this, and it seems like it went well. I'm happy to hear you liked it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2020
    YoungSavage220 likes this.
  5. Really enjoyed this video, and wow, SamitoD looks so different out of them all, holy cow. Thanks for making something like this, I enjoyed it!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  6. Interesting watch, nice to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen for quite a while and it was intriguing to learn some more about their history on Mineplex and where they are now. A part 2 would definitely be nice on some other content creators that used to record on Mineplex.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  7. Thanks! Yeah, Sam has definitely changed!

Thanks - I'll be working on a part 2 sometime soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2020
  8. Wheres my Ex-Youtubers at!!!!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  9. Hey DivinePegasi i don't know if you will see this but you probably have the best content on mp YT in my opionion. I don't know if your a huge pvper but if you want we could do a collab or something soon.

my yt is euhn and even tho I don't have 6k subs i get quite a bit of views and maybe we can share ideas with both our communites and grow our channels.

if your intrested add my discord bigboyian#6794

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  10. Hiya!

Awesome video! It really brought back old memories of watching Mineplex in its earlier stages. Also, I appreciate your editing skills, and you’ve definitely created some nostalgia for some players in the Mineplex community. As an old friend of ChadAlan, you should talk about his channel and it’s change throughout the years. I haven’t heard from him in awhile, but I’d definitely love to relive my early days of Mineplex. Thanks for the entertainment!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  11. RIP to all the old YouTubers :( Especially RupRep444

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  12. I remember watching SamitoD and CaptainSparklez all the time. I guess time has moved on. We definitely need to see more Youtubers which will help Mineplex grow. Good times.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  13. Thank you, I'll be sure to include ChadAlan in part 2! Happy to hear you liked the video :D

RIP indeed, also dang I remember I took a screenshot with RupRep in a game of payload OITQ when it first came out (before I even had YT rank)

Yep, those were some of my favorite Mineplex creators as well. Hopefully we can see some new/returning content creators on the server in the future ;(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2020
  14. Honestly, this was such a nice video to watch. The way it was edited and your commentary kept me intrigued throughout. I remember watching all of these Youtubers back in the day. Nice job researching them. You unlocked some memories I forgot I had,

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  15. Hola!

Once again a very nice video Divine! This was such a throwback to all the YouTubers I loved watching. It’s interesting to see where they have ended up today. I really liked the thumbnail for this video it was creative. All in all, it was a great video and keep up the great work!

Posted Jul 11, 2020