• 979 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9417 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ex Mineplex Builder new youtube channel

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Rythen, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Hello, long long long ago I was a "Mapper" for mineplex and after joining the team that is where my building passion kicked off. I have wanted to create some tutorial videos for new builders and maybe give some idea to older players too! tell me what you think! I might try and apply for builder again and If I do I want to make some time lapses of maps.

I am new to youtube so feedback both negative and positive is welcome :)

Here is my newer building profile - https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rythen/

My new youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-jqM0kvqfIDRcfW1vfNIg?view_as=subscriber

Thanks! :)

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Tripsy, Meemsouprice and cerns like this.
  2. Hey there!

I really like your channel and you’re pretty talented and now I know why you had the builder rank on Mineplex! :D the tutorials are amazing but I wish you could tell us what mods you’re using to speed up the process of building. If you also want to apply for a builder position again, I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  3. Very beautiful creations. I'll subscribe in any case I need tutorials for any of the buildings you created.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ok, damn, those builds are stunning.

I love the way you build, and the timelapses are awesome!

Looks like VoxelSniper and WorldEdit to me, maybe other mods too but @Rythen can confirm that.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  5. Those tutorials are incredible! The 'Asian Temple' build is amazing. You are very talented. Good luck with the channel!

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  6. Hey there,

I have to agree with what @Tripsy said above, these tutorials are incredible and the time you put into building for others is just outstanding.

I can't wait to see what other projects you are going to work on, I'm excited to see what else you can do.

King regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  7. Heyo!
    First of all, I'd just like to welcome you back to the Mineplex network! Your builds are absolutely stunning, they're all so different yet so pretty. I love your palettes and your overall eye for blending colours. I wish you the best of luck on your channel! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  8. Thank you! im actually making a couple mineplex map timelapses. Should be out today :)
    --- Post updated ---

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
  9. Posted Jul 17, 2019