• 2106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8995 Players Online
  • 6889 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Evolution Emergency

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by AntoHP, Feb 23, 2020.

?

Should Evolution be upgraded and/or promoted?

This poll will close on May 23, 2020 at 11:17 AM.
  1. Yes

42.9%
  2. Idc

57.1%
  1. What happened to Evolution? It used to be so played and now it's hard even to find a lobby of it! It honestly is one of my favourite games in the server, and not be able to play it because people don't join it is very sad. I'm pretty sure this is due to the game not being known in the server amongst the other ones, and that mostly is because it's part of mixed arcade. The game deserves the popularity and space it once had, and I think that if it had more recognition it would attract lots of new players to the server. You really shall promote and update it.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. When was the last time you logged on to mineplex? It's been moved to Mixed Arcade since a while now, so obviously people don't connect to it's own lobby as much. People just wait for the queue in mixed arcade. Anyways, if you want to play Evolution in its own lobby, I suggest getting a party of 8 or more people and telling people in lobbies to queue for Evolution to eventually get a game started. You need 8 people to get a game to start in arcade.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  3. First of all I need to say that I wouldn't be making this thread if I hadn't met difficulties trying to play the game: in fact I waited 10 minutes and ended up playing in a MPS with a guy who wanted to play like me and left right away. I've been playing it for some time now since a big break where it was very popular. The fact that is has been moved to Mixed Arcade really killed the game, because since then nobody tries to join it's own lobby and many people forgot about it!
    p.s. it's not simple to ask 8 people to play, and I like to play by myself so there's not an easy solution.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  4. Hi!

I don't think that Evolution needs to be promoted, but it would be nice to see some updates for the games that are not played as much. Promoting a specific game that, like other games, does not have many players, is in a way kind of unfair to the games that do not have any players. Yeah, your favorite game might be Evolution, I get that. But games that rarely have players, unless they are in Mixed Arcade and on a constant rotation, should also receive updates, because Evolution is one of those games.

Overall, if they are going to update and promote Evolution, they should do that to every other game.
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  5. Hey!

It really hurts me to say this seeing as evolution was literally my favorite game, I don’t think it needs to be updated. I think we should focus more on the games that are player more consistently. Like, come on, when was the last time a game of evolution was played outside of Mixed Arcade. Anyways this is just my opinion, it’s fine if you have yours :)

~Nick

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  6. This game has been dead for 4 years now. Wasn't really all that fun anyways

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  7. Hey!
    I see your points. Well at least I can say I tried!
    Have a nice day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.