• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5067 Players Online
  • 5067 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Event Assistance Apps are open!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Apr 13, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

It’s that time of year again... EA Apps are opening! In case you didn’t know, Event Assistance (EA) are the individuals who help Event Squad plan, build, and host events on /server EVENT-1! When you're on the event server, these are the people who have co-host! We also host events on a variety of other platforms, such as in discord, on the forums, or even on Bedrock! We are opening apps for all 3 regions (US, EU, and AU). If you're looking to join Event Squad in the future, this is the team for you.

As a part of EA, you get event training to teach you how to use the commands and, more importantly, how to ensure that the event is fun and enjoyable for everyone.

If you’ve ever wanted to plan your own wacky hangout event, come up with cool event map concepts, or help out at karaoke then this team is for you!

As an event assistant, you will...

- Participate and assist Event Squad members in hosting our weekly events

- Create and plan events with ES and other EAs every season

- Interact with the community through events and discord

- Have the chance to create, build, and test your very own event maps!

- Join a positive team environment that is very welcoming and encouraging.

Requirements

- A microphone for the interview and when we host events.

- Decent Event History with our Events (Weekly Events, Karaoke)

- Active on our java platform (activity on Bedrock is also a bonus but events are primarily hosted on Java, for now)

- No recent punishments (we follow the trainee guidelines with this)

- Are willing to spend time on your application, making it as detailed as possible as well as highlighting the qualities which make you stand out.

- No behavior issues, we expect every EA to have a good attitude.

Want more information? This thread has more info about the team, and if you have any questions feel free to ask an ES member or reply to this thread!

Interested? Apply here!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    BaconAnEggs, Fusafez, Amg and 7 others like this.
  2. Good luck to everyone applying! :) I've heard it's an amazing team and I'm sure everyone who does get onto it will be having a lot of fun while they're a member! If ES is your dream Sr.Mod / community team, then this is the best way forward!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  3. Good luck to everyone applying! Events are a fun interaction for everyone, and I hope to see some new people popping up at them and helping hosting!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    xWand and wattywatty14 like this.
  4. Good luck people who are applying! Can't wait to see new people at the events!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    xWand and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. event team best team!!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    BasicT and xWand like this.
  6. Good luck to everyone applying! :D

Just a quick question, are the applications opening indefinitely? I did not see a date on the thread.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  7. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  8. We just don’t have a set end date currently, we’ll announce when we figure it out.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  9. I was a member of EA for about six months and it was a truly enjoyable team to be part of. If you're passionate about events - everything from coming up with unique and interesting ideas to the rewarding experience of later hosting them with the community - then you won't be disappointed. If you like interaction, then there's another reason to go for it! Personally I used to love hosting Karaoke and watching community members come together. Talking and getting to know everyone better through events is never to be underestimated; it's an amazing way to get more involved. Don't miss your chance if you think it might be right for you because I had some very memorable experiences during my time.

Hint: the opportunity to get involved in big projects like the Mineplex Olympics is something you shouldn't forget about. I'll never forget how much fun I had that week.

Just so I don't sound completely biased, I'll quickly remind you it's important to have plenty of time to dedicate and be willing to give it your all. What you put in is what you'll get out!

Best of luck to everyone applying!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    MiningCreeper, Fusafez, xWand and 2 others like this.
  10. Great team, fantastic people. No complaints whatsoever, but there's always room for improvement. Recommend applying if you have an interest in event co-ordination, group calls, volunteering and a keen interest in MPS games and as an insight into Mineplex's staff team

Overall 9/10 rating xoxo

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    MiningCreeper likes this.
  11. Good luck to anyone who is applying!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  12. Good luck to everybody! As somebody accepted in the last batch, it's a great subteam. Everybody on the team is very kind and if you love planning and hosting things generally, this may be a subteam for you. I personally love all the interactions with the community I get on this team, and if you want to make some friends and host fun events, I encourage you to apply! Super excited to hopefully get some new people on the team.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    BasicT likes this.
  13. Best of luck to everyone who chooses to apply! Based on what I've heard and seen, the Events Team is very interesting and exciting to be on, as are all of the events hosted by them! If you enjoy participating in the events on Mineplex and are interested in hosting them on the network then I'd say this is definitely the team for you.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  14. EA BEST TEAM!

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  15. Best of luck to everyone applying! Great to see these applications open again, EA definitely seems like a really fun team and all the members seem to have a great time!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  16. Good luck to everyone who applies! EA sounds like an absolutely awesome team to be a part of. I'm considering applying myself!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  17. Good luck to everyone who wished to apply for EA. I'm truly eager to see the newly chosen ones! <3

Posted Apr 17, 2021