• 1171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6251 Players Online
  • 5080 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Even more art!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by oBasically, May 8, 2020.

1. Hey everybody! A few days ago I posted some art here and it really encouraged me, so here's an album of some art I've made recently!
    https://imgur.com/a/4l0ogHi
    Most of these drawings I drew of my friends! I hope you enjoy, and I hope everyone is doing well :)
    I rlly hope that link works :D

Posted May 8, 2020
    Ruffybear, V3riity, okaymels and 4 others like this.
  2. Wow! This is really nice art- keep it up! I really enjoy seeing the community share their pieces of art with one another, oh it's such an amazing thing! Oh- the link works! :D

Posted May 8, 2020
    oBasically likes this.
  3. Amazing! I love looking at all the lovely creations that people like you make, since I can't make anything myself lol. Excellent Job! Keep it up

Posted May 8, 2020
    oBasically likes this.
  4. Wow, these are just amazing! I absolutely love all of them! The detail, the color palette and everything is just amazing! If I'm being honest, I have zero experience when it comes to art so this is just straight up wonderful work right here to me! You really have some amazing talent in my opinion and if this is already what you can do at the moment then I can't imagine what you will be able to draw in the next few years!

Really sweet work Basic! Keep it up!!

Posted May 8, 2020
    Ruffybear and oBasically like this.
  5. This is really nice! Great job.

Posted May 8, 2020
    oBasically likes this.
  6. Thank you so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  7. Tysm! I love seeing the artwork in this community- the people here are really incredible and talented

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  8. Hello, your art style is really cute! Definitely keep going, and thanks for sharing! ♡・ᴗ・♡

Posted May 8, 2020
    oBasically likes this.