• 1244 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3823 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ETERNAL RANK GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by CitableXO, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel since i've been playing the server for so long that I need to give back to the community. So what better of a way to do it then a rank giveaway! Also if you could say your current rank that will be helpful to thank you.

I am giving away 2 eternal ranks 1 i will spin a wheel for and the other person i will choose myself.

All you have to do to enter in it to put your IGN and why you think you deserve it. This giveaway will end Thursday the 30th at 7 pm central time so be sure to enter for a chance to win eternal rank!!!!

If and only if a titan rank wins this giveaway i Will be giving one more person eternal so everybody of all ranks should enter. Even if you already have eternal you could enter for a friend.

I will add the winner on discord to get them the rank so if you could pleat put your discord with your IGN it would be greatly appreciated thank you all and good luck to all of you guys entering!!!!!

The way i will be getting the winner is putting everyones name on a wheel and spinning it so everyone has a fair chance to win. The second rank i will be choosing someone to buy the rank for.

Posted Jan 28, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 29, 2020
  2. KawaiiCuteChan

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  3. Lol In Discord Or ???

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  4. IGN: _RSTC_

thanks for hosting this

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  5. Hi, I'm TheScienceSlime (IGN: TheScienceSlime) (Discord: TheScienceSlime#0115). The reason I think I deserve this rank requires some backstory, so here we go.

I got Minecraft for my birthday in 2015. At the time I loved watching DanTDM's videos, especially on Dragon Escape and some other Mineplex mixed arcade, so naturally, it was only about a day before I first logged into Mineplex. I remember the day I joined was when DanTDM released his first Sneaky Assassins video, and I was super excited to play! I fell in love with the game almost immediately. After a while, I asked my parents if I could get a rank on Mineplex, and sadly they said no and that it was a financial challenge at the time. I played for about another year before I can remember asking again. This time, it was on my birthday. I asked for the rank, but they said that they would rather not buy an in-game purchase for me, and they refused again. Now, I have been playing for over 5 years with no rank, and I believe that I have been a friendly member of the Mineplex community. While buying a rank is still a financial challenge for me, I hope that maybe one day I can win one in a giveaway like this.

I really appreciate every giveaway, and I think that giving back to the community is extremely important. I just want to remind everyone, not just in the Mineplex community but in general how important it is to give back to your community. No matter what situation you are in life, organizations that help homeless and hungry always need volunteers and don't discriminate based on your own situation.

Anyways, thank you so much for giving back to the community, and best of luck to everyone who enters this giveaway! :)

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  6. in that credit card?

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  7. Kawaii#3214
    My Discord Name

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  8. Y
    Your Application Is Accepted Welcome :D

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  9. Hey!

Thanks a bunch for hosting this giveaway and I'll let you know that it's very much appreciated by the community. Everybody is always searching for an opportunity to gain a new rank or perhaps to just get that reward boost when the game ends, where you could earn more than the winner themselves!

IGN: WowCaleb
    Discord: WowCaleb#0192

Reason for entering: I won my legend rank recently and I am very grateful for it, however I always decide to try my luck and see where it gets me. I'm not entering the giveaway to guarantee another upgrade so soon but there's no harm in taking my chances and if I do win, I won't turn down the opportunity to benefit from it!

Once again I'm glad you decided to give back to the playerbase by doing this, and good luck to all participants!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Wulfo and CitableXO like this.
  10. For the IGN: Amiiz
    Contact me discord: Mak#9892
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  11. IGN: TempMono
    Discord: Mono#3667

I want Eternal so I can create Mps for my friends and I, Usually when playing with a friend he/she doesn't have legend+ and neither do I. So having eternal would be very convenient to do so.

And thank you for this giveaway, it's always nice to see someone helping out the community.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  12. IGN: Oxygenous
    Discord: Oxygenous#9638
    I want to get Eternal beacuse im Titan for like 2-3 years, i love to play on mineplex a lot and it'll be really nice if i get it, atleast for my bday tomorrow :)

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  13. IGN: xGetRekted
    Discord: it’s an isen#7076
    Reason: I would absolutely be amazed to have this rank! Frankly, I see lots of Eternals in lobbies and wish I was one of them. I’ve always been more of a Bedrock player until recently, I’ve become inspired to play Java more. It would be really awesome if I won this because I’ve always wanted this rank. Although, I still be happy if I don’t win in, because someone else with get that shiny tag and that would still be awesome! I want to thank you immensely for doing this giveaway, as the community hugely appreciates this. Best of luck to everyone that enters! <3

Posted Jan 29, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 29, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, Wulfo and CitableXO like this.
  14. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    Discord: it’s a blyke#9018
    Reason: I’ve always wanted to have a rank on Java! I see a ton of people with ranks and often find myself feeling left out. I think a rank would make my week a bit better, as I’ve been hitting some bumps along the way. This week hasn’t been as good as I would’ve hoped, but hopefully it will improve! I think getting a rank on Java will encourage me to play it much more.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! It’s really kind of you. You have no idea what a small act of kindness can do for other people. Good luck to all who enter! :3

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Wulfo, CitableXO and xGetRektedx like this.
  15. Hey! :sigils_down:

Thank you so much for hosting a giveaway! It’s so generous of you! I’m not entering myself as I have eternal rank and Trainee. But I would like to enter my step-sister who just got back into Minecraft. I feel like she deserves an entry mostly because she puts up with me and my friends every day.

Her IGN is : Quieen (Currently ULTRA)

Once again, thanks so much for hosting and good luck to all who entered!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO and xGetRektedx like this.
  16. IGN: NoHacksJustGavin
    Discord: NoHacksJustGavin#3191
    Reason: Because I have been on Mineplex for a really long time, which is 3 years.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  17. iKylq

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  18. IGN: IamBookBanned
    Discord: vanta#0637
    Honesty I want TheScienceSlime to win but I also want to be in the spin. So ye this is my nomination for you to pick him because he obviously put a lot of work into what he wrote.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    CitableXO likes this.
  19. Your Application Is Accepted Welcome :D

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  20. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    Discord: it’s a blyke#9018
    Reason for entering: He's a great guy, and I've already won his brother a rank so why not try to let them both have a rank :).

Posted Jan 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.