• 201 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4844 Players Online
  • 4643 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Escape room

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by RockSlinky23053, Aug 4, 2021.

1. PLZ Make a escape room

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    Ducksicle likes this.
  2. That might be difficult. That is more of a small-group game, and would need many servers to hold a smaller amount of people. Additionally, lots of people would play it at first, ut then the playerbase would stop except for a few people trying out for the first time whenever they first join 9r people trying to get on a leaderbaord. You can really only do it once, after all, cause after that you know exactly what to do.

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  3. i feel like this would be good for an month long event, bad for a permanent game.

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. That could work, although that much work for a month long would be kind of unnecessary

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  5. Well mabey just simple redstone gadgets in each room

I could make a map and you could see what I mean

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 4, 2021
  6. Sure, im curious

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  7. ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. The concept of a game like this seems amazing in theory, however, I don't think a game like this would do well even as a MIN/NANO game substitute. Similar to what was mentioned above -- It would become extremely difficult to manage a game like this both as a stand-alone game or some sort of MIN/NANO game as using the same "room" layout and/or objectives will lead people to eventually just memorize these concepts. I think if there was some sort of alteration to make this more friendly and easier to manage as a Minecraft game without taking away from the concept of an escape room, then something like this would probably be pretty enjoyable to play.

I'd love to see some more elaboration on this idea to see if there are ways we can combat the issues mentioned above. A map would be a great way to start so we can get a better idea of what you foresee a game like this becoming. I've also found another idea thread that suggested something similar, and a lot of the ideas on this thread are really interesting if you'd like to take a look at what people had to say! https://www.mineplex.com/threads/escape-room-game.66308/page-2

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  9. Thanks I think we might be able to pull this off

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2021
  10. Maybe as an event game, wouldn't work as a long-term game

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  11. Yeah and maybe it is also one room so it would be easy to change the function of it

and maybe we could also throw in there a find the button map I am really good at making both

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 4, 2021