• 444 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2528 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Error on the skywars building guidelines

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/skywars.6/
    Here is what it says:
    The Guidelines are as follows:

Player islands should be easy to run around in. It should not be difficult to find the cave or crafting table if it’s the player’s first time playing on that map.
    Connecting islands NEED to be big enough to pvp in without being able to easily push someone off.
    Try to have a unique but balanced layout. We don’t want the gameplay to get repetitive.
    Keep in mind the thickness of any islands you make. If they are too thin everywhere it will be be an easy map to destroy with TNT.
    Keep in mind the 6 chunk render distance currently on Mineplex. Players should be able to see player islands from the middle.
    ------------- > DO NOT use spiderwebs in PvP areas. They are annoying for all reasons.
    DO NOT use water. If you have a place for it, just use blue glass instead.
    DO NOT use snow on your map. You could very easily get a shovel and farm snowballs.
    NEED at least 2 anvils and 2 enchanted tables somewhere in the middle island.
    Make sure tier 2 and 3 chests are in spots to speed up gameplay. Do not be putting chests under the map.
    Make sure every spawn island is even with the next. Every island should have equal chance of getting to the large island in the middle, as well as islands next to them.
    Mid Island needs to be no smaller than a 30x30 circle. You need enough room for PvP!

On the line where i put the arrow says "spiderwebs" when i think it should be "cobwebs"

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  2. This is incredibly specific imo. I don't think anyone really minds it as they are basically synonyms in the context of Minecraft.

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  3. Heyo!

If you believe that this is a misprint on the forums, please message @Dutty with this information since it is under the the Building Guidelines. She will be able to help you out further with this situation and fix the problem. If you find any other typos that are not in the Building Guidelines (e.g., under rules), send in a Website Bug Report for those. If you have any further questions, send me a PM.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.