• 1176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6263 Players Online
  • 5087 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Enderman (fastblock revamp)

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Shaqueed, May 17, 2020.

1. I don't know if this will ever change, but I'm starting a little mini forum series (since my computer quit and I can't play) where I critique all the kits in SSM and offer possible solutions to their respective problems (and yes I know about the theoretical GI update)

I feel like Enderman doesn't really know what type of class it wants to be which is why it has the highest melee damage available in the game currently as well as an (extremely) broken version of block toss known as fast blocking. A lot of people complain about it because it prevents you from getting close to the Enderman to deal any sort of melee damage while doing a TON of damage, this combined with its melee damage and natural screwed up hitbox with projectiles spells for an extremely broken kit if used right. But without fast blocking, it's borderline useless, to be honest.

BUT instead of removing it, I think it should actually be a part of the game. Similar to zombie and skeleton, and how block toss naturally is, its speed should be charged based on the amount of time you're charging it but instead of just two ticks, add up to around 5 for a much faster speed. This would eliminate the issue of the INSTANT fast blocking. I'm thinking there should be about 5 tick marks before it's fully charged. Maybe a second between ticks.

This is just an idea, but I think it's a fair proposal that could make the kit a part of the current meta.

Posted May 17, 2020
    JAKE/gayblackguyy likes this.