• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

End result of a long awaiting project!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by nitm, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ezlee6

ezlee6

Now this is great. You ever thought about turning this into some kind of story or adventure map? I think it could deferentially fit one of them

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  2. This is amazing!!! I love this creation so much!! I would love for you to post more of these!

Good luck on these incredible builds!

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  3. nitm

nitm

Thank you so much!
    --- Post updated ---
    wow, thank you! I'll try and upload more photos later if I rememebr ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    I've never actually thought of making this into a map, but thank you for the suggestion and compliment! I truly appreciate it :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much! I'm actually currently working on somehting rather big, so make sure to stay tuned for a build coming up in a couple of weeks :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  4. Cool! I’ll try and make sure I see that build!

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  5. user_3814

user_3814

Ay,
    That's insane - it looks really nice!
    It looks almost like the outskirts of a spawn or maybe some kind of fantasy SG map.
    Props to you, gj on the build <3

Posted Feb 7, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  6. awue

awue

This build looks so good!! keep it up!

Posted Feb 7, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  7. nitm

nitm

Wow, Thanks! I just buil this for my enjoyment, but yes, thank you anyways!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2019
    user_3814 likes this.
  8. My first question is how long did that take you and second how did you even bring yourself to do that. Ello nitm it’s me again I’m so happy to see you still posting builds again they have always been a amazing peace of art. As far as I have seen this is by far my favorite and the biggest I have seen you do keep up the good work and can’t wait to see the next one. ;)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  9. nitm

nitm

Firstly, thank you so much for the compliment, and secondly here are the answers :) 1) This took me about 4-5 months, as I procrastinate way too much, and 2) I have no clue haha, I've been buidling professionally/ seriously for about 5 years :) Make sure to stay in tune for the next build shortly ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2019
  10. I gladly will;)

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    nitm likes this.
  11. Overdog

Overdog

Wow! This looks amazing! I would definitely keep one of these if this were real life. Keep up the good work, it's very good! Maybe you should apply for Builder? :eyes:

Posted Feb 17, 2019 at 11:08 AM