• 1366 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9421 Players Online
  • 8055 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Enable end portals and nether portals

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Showerpen77194, Jan 22, 2021.

1. I think it would be better to unban end and nether in bedrock edition survival cuz the game would become so interesting.

Regards,
    Showerypen

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  2. I agree. It would make the mode a lot more interesting. Another thing that would make the mode more interesting is the addition of structures. Currently, survival is lacking the use of structures and as a result, it makes the game mode pretty plain with not much to do other than mine ores and stash up on resources, In addition you need to find strongholds in order to reach the end. The nether and the end would also probably need to be customized a bit to adjust for the playerbase.

Posted Jan 26, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 26, 2021
  3. I'm not a huge Survival player, I tend to just stick to Speed Builders on bedrock, but just coming from what I've seen and heard, I think this would be a good idea.

I see a lot of comments and complaints claiming players feel "unchallenged" or demanding a reset or generally something new to help keep people entertained. I imagine you may have seen some of these threads, but if not I think a lot of them are actually pretty insightful and it's good to get involved with them. Like @xstr4fiingx said, I think this would have a lot of good potential and create more goals people can work toward and generally generate more gameplay and interest in the gamemode.

Normal survival on solo player tends to revolve around this goal and yet this game mode doesn't facilitate that at all, the main difference is the people you can do this with, which honestly can become very repetitive. I don't believe it'd cause much harm. Sure this would also become repetitive, but at least it brings in some form of achievement for players to go for and have a general structure, like said above. People have expressed a desire for more to do and changes to be made, and I do think this would be a pretty worthy implement that would satisfy the community and open up doors to doing more in the future. +1

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    xstr4fiingx likes this.
  4. apparently its coming in a future update, as said by @Cheezeburgerfan in another thread

So we've got that to look forward to!

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  5. I don’t play survival to often but I think it would be good to add and it seems like a good idea.

Posted Feb 3, 2021