• 1253 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6667 Players Online
  • 5414 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Emotional Songs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by halleeanne, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I loveee all these Imagine Dragons fans I can say I feel the same way for all those Imagine Dragons songs I'mma need to listen to the last one, adding to the playlist <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    xGetRekted and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  2. witchblades lil peep
    runaway lil peep

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  3. Hallo :) Great thread here~ My taste is really different.
    1. Somewhere only we know
    2. Boku ga Shinō to Omotta no wa
    by Mika Nakashima. When this Japanese singer lost her hearing and was sunken in her grief and pain, someone gave this song to her. When this song was released with her singing it, Japan's suicide rate fell enormously and when I first heard it, I read the lyrics and cried. So yea.
    3. 阿桑 - 一直很安静
    (Was the music track for a historical fiction series a long time ago)
    4. 綠洲 oasis
    The lyrics include 我就在你的內心中 唱著深情的歌曲 我就在你的內心中 傾訴我的心意
    5. The Man who can't be moved

Lastly, I'm posting this without viewing the previous page, so I can keep my comments to myself and look up the other songs posted without fuss~ ehhe

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    halleeanne and Looof like this.
  4. Keeping it short,

The Way Life Goes: Lil Uzi Vert

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    halleeanne and Looof like this.
  5. I don't know why but "Skyfall" by Adele kinda is emotional sometimes when I listen to it. Also the same with "Slide Away" by Miley Cyrus.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  6. Don't question me why but when I hear the entire One Punch Man season one opening song tears come out for some dumb reason even I don't know yet.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  7. I always get emotional when I hear an anime op of an anime I really loved and watched in the past. It always hits me hard, especially with naruto.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    halleeanne and Trebien like this.
  8. The songs came up with the title "Naruto saddest soundtracks mix" on youtube. I haven't watched Naruto. But Obito's Theme was a good listen. Thanks for the like!

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  9. Hey!

I love how you mentioned Billie EIlish in this Forum post. When I first got into her music back in 2018 I was drawn into her music so fast. "when we all fall asleep where do we go?" her latest album has really stuck with me in my personal life. It's still so touchy to this day and it's probably one of the reasons why I'm obsessed with Billie even more than when I started to listen to her music. By far, my favorite sad songs by her has to be "listen before i go," "8", and "i love you." More specifically, I have a few favorite lines from all these songs. In "listen before i go" my favorite line is call my friends and tell them that I love them, and I'll miss them. But I'm not sorry. This is probably one of the first lyrics that made me cry. I use to be a bit sadder last year and it just really touched me. In 8 my favorite line is I came committed, guess I overdid it. Throughout all my past relationships, I notice that I would put so much love and affection into that person but it kind of seemed like they didn't care. This line and the rest of the song really reminds me of my past relationships. Finally, in i love you my favorite line in it is the smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying. This one made me cry for a long period of time. I mean I use to be like I said really sad and even at times where I have to just put on a smile and not show my emotions. The line really reflected that on me. But all said, I've gotten better over the year mostly because of Billie. Her music just means a lot to me. Furthermore, she's inspired me a lot over the past few years and I'm hoping after all the COVID-19 issues that I'll be able to go to her concert in the future. Just being able to be there will mean a lot.

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  10. While I don't have any songs that really make me sad (well, one, and I'll get to it), there are a bunch of songs I listen to when I'm emotional. I'm not sure why, they just make me MORE emotional, but here's to poor habits!

The List:
    - Talking to the Moon | Bruno Mars
    - Let It Go | James Bay
    - Life of the Party | Shawn Mendes
    - If the World Was Ending | JP Saxe & Julia Michaels
    - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back | Shawn Mendes
    - Trying My Best | Anson Seabra - Falling | Harry Styles
    - Grenade | Bruno Mars
    - Already Gone | Sleeping At Last - Missing You | All Time Low
    - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) | Frank Sinatra

And the sad song is Hopelessly Devoted To You | Grease, my Grandad's favourite song (deceased).

It's a great thread, and I'm happy I came here because I got some pretty good song picks that I'm going to use myself, to thanks a bunch to the OP and all the participants!

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  11. Aweee!! I love Billie Eilish too!! My best friend sang "i love you" at our choir concert in October and it was amazing and she got the whole audience to cry. And that one line you mentioned in "listen before i go" is on of the main reasons I want to do it as a solo my senior year in choir.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  12. Hey there,

Music is a big part of my life, and I'm constantly listening to it whenever I can. That being said, I have had the privilege of being able to discover a lot of great music. Some of my favorite emotional songs are:

Famous Prophets (Stars) - Car Seat Headrest
    Nutshell - Alice in Chains
    Sinking Ships - Trees of Eternity
    Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory
    Baby Blue - King Krule
    Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space - Spiritualized

A lot of this music is really important to me, so I hope you enjoy listening to it.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  13. Ohmygosh! I was just about to say this! I feel like it’s so beautiful and yet sentimental and sad.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    MehLife likes this.
  14. ohhh yeah boBohemian Rhapsody that's just mhhhhh great. I listen to it every day and now know all the lyrics

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  15. just listen to juice wrld's album, "goodbye and good riddance."
    it'll have you in yo feels

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  16. 1)Devil on my Shoulder
    2)Outrunning Karma
    3)The Boy in the Bubble
    4)Mind Is A Prison

Posted Apr 13, 2020