• 575 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6082 Players Online
  • 5507 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Elementals

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by DrNeptunex, Jan 2, 2021.

1. [​IMG] Elementals
    Survival Games Map (in making)
    Currently I’ve completed the terrain aspect of the build and I’m now trying to make it more functional for players to use (mainly in the water areas). Before adding final details.
    This has been quite a big project for me so I hope you all like it :)

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Aaronn03, Krkki, Hubble and 10 others like this.
  2. Wow that is stunning. Please keep me updated on the progress, I'm intrigued.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Hubble and DrNeptunex like this.
  3. Wow! That looks absolutely amazing. As a SG player, I would definitely love to see a map like this come to the game. You did such a fantastic job on the details and you’re very talented in building. As said above, keep us updated! I am also very intrigued and excited to see the final product. Thank you for sharing!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Hubble and DrNeptunex like this.
  4. This looks stunning! keep up the good work! However, I have noticed that the entire map is either water or bumpy terrain which leaves little room for flat surfaces for PVP. This may just be my opinion, but make sure you keep the gameplay in mind as well as the visual aspect. good luck!

Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Hubble, DrNeptunex and Amg like this.
  5. The water will be getting edited to be gameplay friendly - at the time I just needed to fill it in. As for the terrain most of it is surprisingly smooth in game compared to what is seen in the image. Thanks for the comment though I’ll be sure to keep those two factors in mind :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Omegza likes this.
  6. Hey! I love the water features you've made, and the detail in the volcano is incredible, I especially like the varieties here for each of the elements.
    Great job! You are clearly very talented!

Posted Jan 4, 2021
    DrNeptunex likes this.
  7. All the details are so well done that I just have no words. You definitely have talent! This server needs such people. )))))))))))):sigils:

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  8. Imagine mods denying this glorious project.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    MalibuNights and StyxKiller03 like this.
  9. WOW

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  10. Dang, this is stunning work! May I ask how you got to take a picture of the map like that? Would love to do that for my other maps.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  11. Oh wow, I was not expecting that! It looks amazing and I'd love to have it as a map for SG. Can't wait for it to be done.

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  12. Wow this is so amazing! Even though you aren't finished, the build is definitely coming along really nicely and with adjustments, I could see it potentially making a good addition to the map pool in the future. This must have took you a long time to make, I know personally it takes me hours to build something half decent. Good luck with the rest of the map!

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  13. Amazing! I can feel the natural aspects on your map, I also like the shading you provided in your map!

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  14. I would love to see some more up-close pictures of this, can't lie. I think, like answered to earlier, It might be a little too bumpy, but again, this is super zoomed out and I think that the gameplay would be amazing in the end. I think some cool factors you might want to include are a ship (or a few) on the water, small towns, caves, fossils, gems or otherwise that would really add to the map and detailing work. Farms are also a nice touch since some people might use the wheat to make bread if they're in dire need.

Overall I look forward to seeing this map up close and hopefully in the map rotation pool.
    Goodluck! Keep up the amazing work!
    ~Hub

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  15. This looks absolutely stunning, but it's also way too big for a Survival Games map. If you haven't already, I'd look at the guidelines for making a Survival Games map here.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Hubble likes this.